Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
agreement appeal application Atchison Atlantic Balti Baltimore Baltimore and Ohio Baltimore and Philadelphia bill of lading Board of Trade bushels carloads carriage carried casks cent Chicago Cincinnati circuit court coal Commissioner PROUTY common carrier Company et al compared with rates competition complaint cost decision defendant Discrimination in rates distance enforce ex-lake Excessive charges Excessive rate flour fourth section freight rates haul HITCHINS HURD Illinois Central Railroad inland rates Interstate Commerce Commission iron lines Liverpool Louis Louisville and Nashville lower Matter merchandise ocean rates Ohio Railroad Company Orleans Pacific Railway Company packed pany parties passenger Pennsylvania Railroad Company person Philadelphia Philadelphia and Baltimore points proceeding provisions rail Railway and Canal rates on grain reasonable respect road route shipped shipper Southern Railway Company station steamship Supreme Court tariff territory Texas thereof tion tolls Topeka and Santa Traffic Act transportation unreasonable violation Western
680. lappuse - Commission (and produce books and papers if so ordered) and give evidence touching the matter in question; and any failure to obey such order of the court may be punished by such court as a contempt thereof.
670. lappuse - That if any common carrier subject to the provisions of this Act shall, directly or indirectly, by any special rate, rebate, drawback, or other device, charge, demand, collect, or receive from any person or persons a greater or less compensation...
679. lappuse - ... keep itself informed as to the manner and method in which the same is conducted, and shall have the right to obtain from such common carriers full and complete information necessary to enable the Commission to perform the duties and carry out the objects for which it was created...
697. lappuse - ... transported into any State or Territory, or remaining therein for use, consumption, sale, or storage therein, shall upon arrival in such State or Territory be subject to the operation and effect of the laws of such State or Territory...
644. lappuse - Provided, however, That the provisions of this act shall not apply to the transportation of passengers or property, or to the receiving, delivering, storage or handling of property wholly within one State, and not shipped to or from a foreign country from or to any State or Territory as aforesaid.
644. lappuse - America in congress assembled, that the provisions of this act shall apply to any common carrier or carriers engaged in the transportation of passengers or property wholly by railroad, or partly by railroad and partly by water when both are used, under a common control, management or arrangement, for a continuous carriage or shipment...
680. lappuse - Such attendance of witnesses, and the production of such documentary evidence, may be required from any place in the United States, at any designated place of hearing.
679. lappuse - President; but their successors shall be appointed for terms of six years, except that any person chosen to fill a vacancy shall be appointed only for the unexpired term of the Commissioner whom he shall succeed.
596. lappuse - To him that hath shall be given ; and from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.