Consumer Safety Act of 1972: Hearings, Ninety-second Congress, Second Session, on Titles I and II of S. 3419
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Government Operations. Subcommittee on Executive Reorganization and Government Research
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1972 - 912 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
action activities addition Administration agency animals antigen Assistant authority believe bill biological blood cause cell cultures cells changes Commissioner committee concern Congress considered consumer product Consumer Safety containing continue cultures decision Department determine Director disease Division effective effort established evidence existing fact Federal findings Food and Drug functions given Government hazard Health human important independent industry infection influenza vaccine inspection Institutes interest involved issue kidney laboratory legislation licensed lots manufacturers monkey Morris Office operating performed period persons possible potency prepared present problems product safety proposed protection question reason recommendations record regulation regulatory released responsibility risk scientific Secretary Senator Service showed specific standards strain studies tion tumors United vaccine virus viruses
103. lappuse - States a civil penalty of not more than $5,000 for each violation, which shall accrue to the United States and may be recovered in a civil action brought by the United States.
872. lappuse - That no additive shall be deemed to be safe if it is found to induce cancer when ingested by man or animal, or if it is found, after tests which are appropriate for the evaluation of the safety of food additives, to induce cancer in man or animal...
445. lappuse - Formulary, or any supplement to any of them; and (2) articles intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease in man or other animals; and (3) articles (other than food) intended to affect the structure or any function of the body of man or other animals...
49. lappuse - Administrator but not in excess of the maximum rate of pay for grade GS-18, as provided in the General Schedule under section 5332 of title...
875. lappuse - Any poisonous or deleterious substance added to any food, except where such substance is required in the production thereof or cannot be avoided by good manufacturing practice...
516. lappuse - There being no objection the memorandum was ordered to be printed in the RECORD, as follows: MEMORANDUM FOR THE HONORABLE ROBERT H.
877. lappuse - ... generally recognized, among experts qualified by scientific training and experience to evaluate its safety, as having been adequately shown through scientific procedures (or, in the case of a substance used in food prior to January 1, 1958.
256. lappuse - The oral contraceptives are powerful and effective drugs which can cause side effects in some users and should not be used at all by some women.