Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Notes and Commentaries on the Sale of Goods ACT, 1893: With Special ...
Priekšskatījums nav pieejams - 2016
Notes and Commentaries on the Sale of Goods Act, 1893: with Special ...
Priekšskatījums nav pieejams - 2019
Notes and Commentaries on the Sale of Goods Act 1893 (56 and 57 Vict; Ch; 71 ...
Priekšskatījums nav pieejams - 2016
acceptance according action actual agent agreed agreement Amendment apply authority Bank Bell Bell's Benjamin bill bill of lading breach Brown buyer carrier circumstances claim condition consideration contract contract of sale Court creditors custody damages Defined delivered delivery documents of title duty effect England English entitled express fact Factors Act fraud further give given ground hands held House implied includes infra intention judgment law of Scotland lien Lord Macp matter means Mercantile necessary notice obligation original owner parties passed payment person pledge possession present principle provisions purchaser question reasonable received referred regard rejection remedy respect retain risk rule sample says Scottish Sect seems sell seller ship Smith sold specific Statute stoppage in transitu sub-section third tion transfer Trustee unless Vict warranty
351. lappuse - ... unless the agreement upon which such action shall be brought, or some memorandum or note thereof shall be in writing, and signed by the party to be charged therewith, or some other person thereunto by him lawfully authorized.
87. lappuse - Where there is a contract to sell unascertained or future goods by description, and goods of that description and in a deliverable state are unconditionally appropriated to the contract, either by the seller with the assent of the buyer, or by the buyer with the assent of the seller, the property in the goods thereupon passes to the buyer. Such assent may be expressed or implied, and may be given either before or after the appropriation is made.
299. lappuse - ... the same in good faith and without notice of the previous sale, shall have the same effect as if the person making the delivery or transfer were expressly authorised by the owner of the goods to make the same.
291. lappuse - g reements (1677) no action shall be brought whereby to charge any executor or administrator upon any special promise to answer damages out of his own estate...
299. lappuse - ... agent acting for him, of the goods or documents of title, under any sale, pledge, or other disposition thereof...
105. lappuse - Provided that where delivery has been delayed through the fault of either buyer or seller the goods are at the risk of the party in fault as regards any loss which might not have occurred but for such fault.
292. lappuse - That no contract for the sale of any goods, wares, and merchandise, for the price of ten pounds sterling or upwards, shall be allowed to be good, except the buyer shall accept part of the goods so sold, and actually receive the same...
98. lappuse - ... the right of possession or property in the goods until certain conditions have been fulfilled. The right of possession or property may be thus reserved notwithstanding the delivery of the goods to the buyer or to a carrier or other bailee for the purpose of transmission to the buyer.
67. lappuse - ... and the goods are of a description which it is in the course of the seller's business to supply (whether he be the manufacturer or not) there is an implied condition that the goods shall be reasonably fit for such purpose...
291. lappuse - ... or to charge any person upon any agreement made upon consideration of marriage ; or upon any contract or sale of lands, tenements, or hereditaments, or any interest in or concerning them ; or upon any agreement that is not to be performed within the space of one year from the making thereof...