Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action agreement amount apply arbitration Association attendance authorized Average average price Average Rela base boys building cause cent certificate changes CHAPTER child clothing coal committee COMMODITIES contract corporation cost cotton court Data decrease district dollars duty earnings effect employed employees employment establishments fact factory families Females force give given increase industry inspector July June labor less machine machinery Males manufacturing ment mill miners mines minor Month occupations operators organization owner paid parent party period permit person pound present price per tive question quotations receive Rela relating relative prices reported represented rules secured Sept shows strikes Table tion tive price trade union United unless violation wages week workers yard York
677. lappuse - ... the jury may give such damages as they shall deem a fair and just compensation, with reference to the pecuniary injuries resulting from such death, to the wife and next of kin of such deceased person...
442. lappuse - ... That the general, great, and essential principles of liberty and free government may be recognized and unalterably established, we declare : 1. That all men are born equally free and independent, and have certain inherent and indefeasible rights, among which are those of enjoying and defending life and liberty, of acquiring, possessing, and protecting property and reputation, and of pursuing their own happiness
465. lappuse - ... of this act, shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor, and upon conviction thereof, in any court of competent jurisdiction, shall be punished by a fine of not less than fifty nor more than one hundred dollars or by imprisonment in jail not exceeding six months, or by both such fine and imprisonment.
559. lappuse - ... hundred dollars, and may also be imprisoned in the county jail or sentenced to hard labor for the county for not more than six months.
172. lappuse - ... not less than the current rate of per diem wages in the locality where the work is performed...
562. lappuse - ... or as a gymnast, contortionist, rider or acrobat, in any place whatsoever ; or for or in any obscene, indecent or immoral purpose, exhibition or practice whatsoever, or for or in any business, exhibition or vocation injurious to the health, or dangerous to the life or limb of such child ; or who shall cause, procure or encourage any such child to engage therein, shall be guilty of a misdemeanor.
466. lappuse - ... the mine, and all matters and things connected with or relating to the safety of the persons employed...
87. lappuse - The purposes of any trade union shall not, by reason merely that they are in restraint of trade, be deemed to be unlawful so as to render any member of such trade union liable to criminal prosecution for conspiracy or otherwise.
562. lappuse - ... collected, shall be paid into the county treasury and placed to the credit of the school district in which the offense occurs. AH actions for offenses committed under this act shall be prosecuted for in the name of the State of Colorado. SEC. 422. Two weeks...