Organization and Management of Missile Programs: Hearings Before a Subcommittee of the Committee on Government Operations, House of Representatives, Eighty-sixth Congress, First Session ...
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1959 - 803 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
actually Admiral Air Force answer approval Army Assistant ballistic ballistic missile basis believe buildings Chairman Command Committee complete considered continue contract contractor Corp correct cost course decision Defense direction Director discussed Dunn engineering equipment Evaluation facilities fact field figure FUNK give GOLDEN Government GRIFFITHS HOLIFIELD industry interest involved Jupiter kind Laboratories letter Major ROWLAND matter mean MEDARIS meeting ment military million missile program Navy objectives operational organization particular percent performance period personnel position present prime problem production question Ramo Ramo-Wooldridge recommendations record referred requirements research and development responsibility ROBACK SCHRIEVER scientific Secretary DOUGLAS specific staff statement systems engineering technical thing Thompson tion understand weapons system Wooldridge
710. lappuse - ... any gift or present offered or presented to them as a contribution from persons in government employ receiving a less salary than themselves; nor shall any officer or clerk make any donation as a gift or present to any official superior. Every person who violates this section shall be summarily discharged from the government employ.
735. lappuse - Secretary of Defense Secretary of the Army Secretary of the Navy Secretary of the Air Force...
774. lappuse - Projects appointed by the Secretary of Defense. The Agency will be responsible for basic and applied research and development for such advanced projects as the Director of Defense Research and Engineering assigns.
789. lappuse - Jointly by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration and the Department of Defense, with reference to procurement of supplies or services by NASA from or through the Military Departments.
774. lappuse - Agency (DIA) is hereby established as an agency of the Department of Defense under the direction, authority, and control of the Secretary of Defense.
273. lappuse - Officer, place any subcontract which (i) is on a cost or costplus-a-fee basis, or (ii) is on a fixed-price basis exceeding in dollar amount either $25,000 or five percent (5%) of the total estimated cost of this contract...
710. lappuse - No officer, clerk, or employee in the United States Government employ shall at any time solicit contributions from other officers, clerks, or employees in the Government service for a gift or present to those in a superior official position; nor shall any such officials or clerical superiors receive any gift or present offered or presented to them as...
775. lappuse - Government ; (3) Make full use of established facilities in the Office of the Secretary of Defense, military departments and other DOD agencies rather than unnecessarily duplicating such facilities.
273. lappuse - The Contracting Officer may, In his discretion, ratify In writing any such subcontract; such action shall constitute the consent of the Contracting Officer as required by this paragraph (c) . (d) The Contractor agrees that no subcontract placed under this contract shall provide for payment on a cost-plus-a-percentage-of-cost basis.