Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acquired activities addition agree agreement allocation allowed amount apply assets basis benefit capital claimed Code Commissioner continued contract corporation cost Court decedent December decision deduction deficiency determined director distribution dividend earnings effect election ended entered entitled established executed expenses fact Federal filed follows funds gain gift gross held hereinafter hold income tax incurred interest Internal Revenue Internal Revenue Code involved issue Judge lease liability limitation liquidation loans loss meaning ment necessary notice operating opinion paid parties payments percent period petitioner petitioner's position present prior production profit purchase question reason received referred regulations remaining reported reserve respect respondent result rule shares supra tax return taxable taxpayer termination tion trade transaction transferred trust trust instrument United voting wife
214. lappuse - No gain or loss shall be recognized if stock or securities in a corporation a party to a reorganization are, in pursuance of the plan of reorganization, exchanged solely for stock or securities in such corporation or in another corporation a party to the reorganization.
594. lappuse - In any case of two or more organizations, trades, or businesses (whether or not incorporated, whether or not organized in the United States, and whether or not affiliated) owned or controlled directly or indirectly by the same interests, the Secretary or his delegate may distribute, apportion, or allocate gross income, deductions, credits, or allowances between or among such organizations, trades, or businesses...
52. lappuse - BASIS. (a) DEALERS IN PERSONAL PROPERTY. Under regulations prescribed by the Commissioner with the approval of the Secretary, a person who regularly sells or otherwise disposes of personal property on the installment plan may return as income therefrom in any taxable year that proportion of the installment payments actually received in that year which the gross profit realized or to be realized when payment is completed, bears to the total contract price.
502. lappuse - No gain or loss shall be recognized if property is transferred to a corporation by one or more persons solely in exchange for stock or securities in such corporation, and immediately after the exchange such person or persons are in control of the corporation...
148. lappuse - Generally, such relationship exists when the person for whom services are performed has the right to control and direct the individual who performs the services, not only as to the result to be accomplished by the work but also as to the details and means by which that result is accomplished ; that is, an employee is subject to the will and control of the employer not only as to what shall be done but how it shall be done.
241. lappuse - ... the possession or enjoyment of, or the right to the income from, the property, or (2) the right, either alone or in conjunction with any person, to designate the persons who shall possess or enjoy the property or the income therefrom; except in case of a bona fide sale for an adequate and full consideration in money or money's worth.
594. lappuse - Secretary or his delegate may distribute, apportion, or allocate gross income, deductions, credits, or allowances between or among such organizations, trades, or businesses, if he determines that such distribution, apportionment, or allocation is necessary in order to prevent evasion of taxes or clearly to reflect the income of any of such organizations, trades, or businesses.
447. lappuse - If an exchange would be within the provisions of subsection (b), (1), (2), (3), or (5) of this section if it were not for the fact that the property received in exchange consists not only of property permitted by such paragraph to be received without the recognition of gain, but also of other property or money...
35. lappuse - In the case of an Individual, there shall be allowed as a deduction all the ordinary and necessary expenses paid or incurred during the taxable year (1) For the production or collection of Income; (2) For the management, conservation, or maintenance of property held for the production of Income; or (3) In connection with the determination, collection, or refund of any tax.
648. lappuse - Commissioner and the taxpayer have consented in writing to its assessment after such time, the tax may be assessed at any time prior to the expiration of the period agreed upon. The period so agreed upon may be extended by subsequent agreements in writing made before the expiration of the period previously agreed upon.