Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acceptance action agent agreed agreement allowed amount appear authority bank become bidder bill Board Bond called cause certified charge Chief Engineer City claim clause Commission Common Law Company completion consideration construction contract Contractor corporation cost court cover damages decision deed delay delivery determine direct duty effect employee Equity estimate evidence executed exists expense fact final furnish further give given held holder important indorsement injury interest Item land liable materials matter means necessary negligence notice Officer otherwise Owner paid party payable payment performance person plans presented proper Proposal protect question railroad reading reasonable receive responsible result rule secure seems signed sometimes specifications statute sufficient suit surety thereof tion torts United unless witness writing written
23. lappuse - Every holder is deemed prima facie to be a holder in due course; but when it is shown that the title of any person who has negotiated the instrument was defective, the burden is on the holder to prove that he or some person under whom he claims acquired the title as a holder in due course.
11. lappuse - ... 1. At a fixed period after date or sight ; or 2. On or before a fixed or determinable future time specified therein; or 3. On or at a fixed period after the occurrence of a specified event, which is certain to happen, though the time of happening be uncertain. An instrument payable upon a contingency is not negotiable, and the happening of the event does not cure the defect.
7. lappuse - Act. In any case not provided for in this act, the rules of law and equity, including the law merchant...
22. lappuse - That it is complete and regular upon its face. (2) That he became the holder of it before it was overdue, and without notice that it had been previously dishonored, if such was the fact. (3) That he took it in good faith and for value. (4) That at the time it was negotiated to him he had no notice of any infirmity in the instrument or defect in the title of the person negotiating it.
15. lappuse - The acceptance of a bill is the signification by the drawee of his assent to the order of the drawer. The acceptance must be in writing and signed by the drawee. It must not express that the drawee will perform his promise by any other means than the payment of money.
17. lappuse - Notice of dishonor is not required to be given to an indorser in either of the following cases : 1. Where the drawee is a fictitious person or a person not having capacity to contract, and the indorser was aware of the fact at the time he indorsed the instrument; 2.
9. lappuse - A check of itself does not operate as an assignment of any part of the funds to the credit of the drawer with the bank, and the bank is not liable to the holder, unless and until it accepts or certifies the check.
11. lappuse - ... unless the agreement, upon which such action shall be brought or some memorandum or note thereof, shall be in writing, and signed by the party to be charged therewith, or some other person thereunto by him lawfully authorized.
1. lappuse - A contract to sell goods is a contract whereby the seller agrees to transfer the property in goods to the buyer for a consideration called the price.