Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Aaron Abraham Abram according altar appear bear beast behold blessing blood bread brethren bring brother brought burnt called Canaan cattle CHAP children of Israel Christ comfort commanded covenant daughter death delivered divine earth Egypt Egyptians Esau evil eyes face faith father favour fear field fire flesh fruitful gave give given God's gold hand hast hath head heart heaven holy honour hundred Isaac Jacob Joseph keep kind king land land of Egypt live look manner Moses observe offering pass persons Pharaoh plague pray present priest probably promise providence reason REFLECTIONS round saying seed servants serve seven side sons soul speak spirit surely tabernacle thee thereof thing thou shalt thought took unclean unto Moses unto the LORD wife worship
122. lappuse - I am the Lord God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac. The land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it. and to thy seed; and thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shall spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.
279. lappuse - If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians : for I am the Lord that healeth thee.
13. lappuse - Behold I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed, to you it shall be for meat.
35. lappuse - And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven ; and they were destroyed from the earth : and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark.
259. lappuse - Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the tenth day of this month they shall take to them every man a lamb, according to the house of their fathers, a lamb for an house...
331. lappuse - Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, thy servants, to whom thou swarest by thine own self, and saidst unto them, I will multiply your seed as the stars of heaven, and all this land that I have spoken of will I give unto your seed, and they shall inherit it for ever.
99. lappuse - And he made his camels to kneel down without the city by a well of water at the time of the evening, even the time that women go out to draw water.
259. lappuse - And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years; and also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.
99. lappuse - Let down thy pitcher, I pray thee, that I may drink ; and she shall say, Drink, and I will give thy camels drink also : let the same be she that thou hast appointed for thy servant Isaac ; and thereby shall I know that thou hast shewed kindness unto my master.
261. lappuse - For the Lord will pass through to smite the Egyptians ; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the Lord will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you.