Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accepted acres additional adjustment agreed agreement allowed amount approved August authorized bands basis building carrying cause Chickasaw Chief claim cleared Company completed Congress construction contracting officer contractor corporation cost Court cubic yards damages December decided decision defendant delay Department determined drawings dredging effect Engineer entered entitled to recover evidence excavation Executive expenses fact filed finding follows funds further gift Government held included increased Indian interest Judge July June labor lands letter mails March material ment November October operations Opinion original paid Panama paragraph parties payment performance period petition plaintiff proof purchase question reason received Recovery referred removed Reporter's Statement representative reservation respect result River rock Secretary September shares shown specifications Stat suit tion treaty tribes trust United vessel wages
5. lappuse - But no such damages shall be adjusted and paid until thoroughly examined and passed upon by the Commissioner of Indian Affairs and the Secretary of the Interior...
65. lappuse - ... due to unforeseeable causes beyond the control and without the fault or negligence of the Contractor, including, but not restricted to, acts of God, or of the public enemy, acts of the Government, in either its sovereign or contractual capacity, acts of another contractor in the performance of a contract with the Government, fires, floods, epidemics, quarantine restrictions, strikes, freight embargoes, and unusually severe weather, or delays of subcontractors or suppliers due to such causes...
439. lappuse - Anything mentioned in the specifications and not shown on the drawings, or shown on the drawings and not mentioned in the specifications, shall be of like effect as if shown or mentioned in both. In case of difference between drawings and specifications, the specifications shall govern.
683. lappuse - Officer in writing of: (1) subsurface or latent physical conditions at the site differing materially from those indicated in this contract, or (2) unknown physical conditions at the site, of an unusual nature, differing materially from those ordinarily encountered and generally recognized as inhering in work of the character provided for in this contract.
579. lappuse - Section 2512 provides that if a gift is made in property, its value at the date of the gift shall be considered the amount of the gift.
295. lappuse - In addition to other taxes, there is hereby Imposed on every employer an excise tax, with respect to having individuals in his employ...
498. lappuse - Nebraska, or to affect the authority of the government of the United States to make any regulation respecting such Indians, their lands, property, or other rights, by treaty, law, or otherwise, which it would have been competent to the government to make, if this act had never passed.
254. lappuse - Except as otherwise specifically provided in this contract, all disputes concerning questions of fact arising under this contract shall be decided by the contracting officer subject to written appeal by the contractor within 30 days to the head of the department concerned or his duly authorized representative, whose decision shall be final and conclusive upon the parties thereto. In the meantime the contractor shall diligently proceed with the work as directed.
581. lappuse - ... unless before the expiration of such period a claim therefor is filed by the taxpayer.