Copyright Law Revision: Hearings Before the Subcommittee on Patents, Trademarks, and Copyrights..., 93-1, Pursuant to S. Res. 56 on S. 1361, July 31 and August 1, 1973
1973 - 675 lappuses
Mēģiniet meklēt visos sējumos: compulsory license
1.0. rezultāts no 0.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
additional agreement amendment American American Chemical Society application Association authors believe bill broadcast cable systems cable television CATV Chairman charge Commission Committee Communications compulsory license concerned Congress continue copy copyright owners costs court determination developing distribution educational effect established exclusive exemption existing fact fair fees further grant important industry infringement institutional interest issue journals League license limited major material means notice Office operating organizations payment percent performance period person phonorecord photocopying position present producers professional profit proposed protection publishers reasonable received record Register religious reproduction request respect revision royalty schedule secondary Senator McCLELLAN serve signals Society specific statement stations Subcommittee subscribers telecasts tion transmission United Wilkins
251. lappuse - ... (1) the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes; (2) the nature of the copyrighted work; (3) the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and (4) the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.
10. lappuse - ... (1) to reproduce the copyrighted work in copies or phonorecords; (2) to prepare derivative works based upon the copyrighted work; (3) to distribute copies or phonorecords of the copyrighted work to the public by sale or other transfer of ownership, or by rental, lease, or lending...
569. lappuse - ... no more than one article or other contribution to a copyrighted collection or periodical issue, or to a copy or phonorecord of a small part of any other copyrighted work...
44. lappuse - Copyright", or the abbreviation "Copr."; and (2) the year of first publication of the work; in the case of compilations or derivative works incorporating previously published material, the year date of first publication of the compilation or derivative work is sufficient. The year date may be omitted where a pictorial, graphic, or sculptural work, with accompanying...
53. lappuse - ... all copies or phonorecords claimed to have been made or used in violation of the copyright's owner's exclusive rights, and of all plates, molds, matrices, masters, tapes, film negatives, or other articles by means of which such copies or phonorecords may be reproduced.
477. lappuse - ... to make any arrangement or setting of, it or of the melody of it in any system of notation or any form of record in which the thought of an author may be recorded and from which it may be read or reproduced...
4. lappuse - best edition" of a work is the edition, published in the United States at any time before the date of deposit, that the Library of Congress determines to be most suitable for its purposes. A person's "children" are that person's immediate offspring, whether legitimate or not, and any children legally adopted by that person.
132. lappuse - ... is aware or has substantial reason to believe that it is engaging in the related or concerted reproduction or distribution of multiple copies or phonorecords of the same material, whether made on one occasion or over a period of time, and whether intended for aggregate use by one or more individuals or for separate use by the individual members of a group...
9. lappuse - States; or (4) the work comes within the scope of a Presidential proclamation. Whenever the President finds that a particular foreign nation extends, to works by authors who are nationals or domiciliaries of the United States or to works that are first published in the United States, copyright protection on substantially the same basis as that on which the foreign nation extends protection to works of its own nationals and...
33. lappuse - Copyright in each separate contribution to a collective work is distinct from copyright in the collective work as a whole, and vests initially in the author of the contribution. In the absence of an express transfer of the copyright or of any rights under it, the owner of copyright in the collective work is presumed to have acquired only the privilege of reproducing and distributing the contribution as part of that particular collective work, any revision of that collective work, and any later collective...