Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action additional Administrator advertising agency agreement amended amount applicable apportionment appropriate approved areas assistance authorized benefits bridge Bureau Chairman claim clause Commerce Committee completion compliance connection construction contract contractor contractor or subcontractor cost deemed designated determination direct District effect employee employment ending equal established estimates Executive expenditure Federal Federal-aid highway filed findings fiscal forest funds furnish gasoline Government head hearing highway department imposed interest Interstate System involved issued July June 30 lands limitation manufacturer materials means ment necessary obligations officer operation opportunity otherwise paid paragraph payment performed period permitted person plans prescribed prior provisions Public Law pursuant reasonable received records regulations relating representative request respect responsible roads rules Secretary of Labor signs specifications standards Stat subsection term thereof tion United unless vehicle wage
161. lappuse - Committee for purjioses of investigation to ascertain compliance with such rules, regulations, and orders. '(6) In the event of the contractor's noncompliance with the nondiscrimination clauses of this contract or with any of the said rules, regulations, or orders, this contract may be cancelled, terminated, or suspended in whole or in part and the contractor may be declared ineligible for further Government contracts in accordance with procedures authorized in Executive Order No.
252. lappuse - ... or to produce documentary evidence if so ordered, or to give evidence touching the matter in question; and any failure to obey such order of the court may be punished by such court as a contempt thereof.
78. lappuse - For purposes of this chapter, the term "agricultural labor" includes all service performed (1) on a farm, in the employ of any person, in connection with cultivating the soil, or in connection with raising or harvesting any agricultural or horticultural commodity, including the raising, shearing, feeding, caring for, training, and management of livestock, bees, poultry, and fur-bearing animals and wildlife...
252. lappuse - Any of the district courts of the United States within the jurisdiction of which such inquiry is carried on...
261. lappuse - States, shall, directly or indirectly, solicit or receive, or be in any manner concerned in soliciting or receiving, any assessment, subscription, or contribution for any political purpose whatever, from any officer, clerk, or employee of the United States...
213. lappuse - All transfers and assignments made of any claim upon the United States, or of any part or share thereof, or interest therein, whether absolute or conditional, and whatever may be the consideration therefor, and all powers of attorney, orders, or other authorities for receiving payment of any such claim, or of any part or share thereof, shall be absolutely null and void, unless they are freely made and executed in the presence of at least two attesting witnesses, after the allowance of such a claim,...
161. lappuse - September 24, 1965, so that such provisions will be binding upon each subcontractor or vendor. The contractor will take such action with respect to any subcontract or purchase order as the contracting agency may direct as a means of enforcing such provisions including sanctions for noncompliance; Provided, however, That in the event the contractor becomes involved in or is threatened with, litigation with a subcontractor or vendor as a result of such direction by the contracting agency, the contractor...
267. lappuse - Any claim arising out of assault, battery, false imprisonment, false arrest, malicious prosecution, abuse of process, libel, slander, misrepresentation, deceit, or interference with contract rights.
78. lappuse - As used in this subsection, the term "farm" includes stock, dairy, poultry, fruit, fur-bearing animal, and truck farms, plantations, ranches, nurseries, ranges, greenhouses or other similar structures used primarily for the raising of agricultural or horticultural commodities, and orchards.