Higher Education Act of 1965: Hearings, Eighty-ninth Congress, First Session, 1-2. sējumi
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1965
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
academic accounts activities additional administration agency American amount annual application appropriate assistance Association authorized awards bill borrowers Chairman collection colleges and universities Commissioner committee continuing cooperative cost Council course Defense Education Act delinquency Department determined developing effective enrolled established extension faculty families Federal fiscal funds give going Government graduate grants higher education increase institutions institutions of higher interest junior college less librarians loan program materials means meet million National Defense Education necessary Office Office of Education operation opportunity participating payments percent period prepared present problems proposed question reason received record repayment responsibility scholarship Secretary CELEBREZZE Senator Senator DOMINICK Senator MORSE staff standards statement student loan subsection teaching tion University York
164. lappuse - ... aid the people of the United States in the establishment and maintenance of efficient school systems and otherwise promote the cause of education throughout the country.
94. lappuse - Nothing contained in this Act shall be construed to authorize any department, agency, officer, or employee of the United States to exercise any direction, supervision, or control over the curriculum, program of instruction, administration, or personnel of any educational institution or school system...
76. lappuse - ... credits are accepted, on transfer, by not less than three institutions which are so accredited, for credit on the same basis as if transferred from an institution so accredited.
94. lappuse - Federal agency, institution of higher education, or any other organization, pursuant to a grant, loan, or contract, may be made in installments, and in advance or by way of reimbursement, and, in the case of grants or loans, with necessary adjustments on account of overpayments or underpayments.
282. lappuse - The educational opportunity grant program under part A of title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965.
84. lappuse - Is used or to be used primarily in connection with any part of the program of a school or department of divinity.
289. lappuse - One out of every five single family homes built in the United States since the end of World War II has been financed by the GI loan program for either World War II or Korean conflict veterans.
85. lappuse - institution of higher education" means" an educational institution in any State which (1) admits as regular students only persons having a certificate of graduation from a school providing secondary education, or the recognized equivalent of such a certificate...
94. lappuse - Education. (b) In administering the provisions of this Act for which he is responsible, the Commissioner is authorized to utilize the services and facilities of any agency of the Federal Government and of any other public or nonprofit agency or institution in accordance with appropriate agreements, and to pay for such services either in advance or by way of reimbursement, as may be agreed upon.
95. lappuse - The financial transactions of the Corporation for any fiscal year during which Federal funds are available to finance any portion of its operations may be audited by the General Accounting Office in accordance with the principles and procedures applicable to commercial corporate transactions and under such rules and regulations as may be prescribed by the Comptroller General of the United States.