Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acceptance accordance action activity additional Administration agency agreement agrees amended amount appeal applicable appropriate approval Assistant authorized award basis bidder Board claim clause complete concerning considered contain contracting officer Contractor copy cost covered delivery Department determination direct Director documents effect established estimated evaluation facilities Federal final Form funds furnished Government GSA Form inspection interest involved issued Labor limited Management material ment negotiated notice obtained offeror offers Operations otherwise paragraph payment performance period person prepared prior procedures procurement proposal purchase quantity rates reasonable receipt received records regional Regulations representative request responsible result Schedule solicitation sources specific Standard statement subcontract submitted Subpart supplies termination tion tract tractor United unless written
184. lappuse - ... race, creed, color, or national origin. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: Employment, upgrading, demotion, or transfer; recruitment or recruitment advertising; layoff or termination; rates of pay or other forms of compensation; and selection for training, including apprenticeship. The Contractor agrees to post in conspicuous places, available to employees and applicants for employment, notices to be provided by the Contracting Officer setting forth the provisions...
163. lappuse - The decision of the Secretary or his duly authorized representative for the determination of such appeals shall be final and conclusive unless determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to have been fraudulent, or capricious, or arbitrary, or so grossly erroneous as necessarily to Imply bad faith, or not supported by substantial evidence.
376. lappuse - Contractor may be declared Ineligible for further Government contracts in accordance with procedures authorized In Executive Order No. 11246 of September 24, 1965, and such other sanctions may be Imposed and remedies Invoked as provided In Executive Order No. 11246 of September 24, 1965, or by rule, regulation, or order of the Secretary of Labor, or as otherwise provided by law.
121. lappuse - Contractor for adjustment under this clause must be asserted within 30 days from the date of receipt by the Contractor of the notification of change: Provided, however, That the Contracting Officer, If he decides that the facts Justify such action, may receive and act upon any such claim asserted at any time prior to final payment under this contract.
179. lappuse - To the point of practical application" means to manufacture in the case of a composition or product, to practice in the case of a process, or to operate in the case of a machine, and under such conditions as to establish that the invention is being worked and that its benefits are reasonably accessible to the public.
258. lappuse - Title to all property furnished by the Government shall remain In the Government. Title to all property purchased by the Contractor, the cost of which the Contractor is entitled to be reimbursed as a direct Item of cost under this Contract, shall pass to and vest In the Government upon delivery of such property by the vendor.
125. lappuse - No Contractor or subcontractor contracting for any part of the contract work which may require or involve the employment of laborers or mechanics shall require or permit any laborer or mechanic in any workweek in which he is employed on such work to work in excess of eight hours in any calendar day or in excess of forty hours in such workweek...
223. lappuse - Equal Opportunity clause; that he will retain such certifications in his files; and that he will forward the following notice to such proposed subcontractors (except where the proposed subcontractors have submitted identical certifications for specific time periods): NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE SUBCONTRACTORS...
260. lappuse - Title to the Government Property shall not be affected by the incorporation or attachment thereof to any property not owned by the Government, nor shall such Government Property, or any part thereof, be or become a fixture or lose its identity as personalty by reason of affixation to any realty.