Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action active active duty Administration advance agency agreement amount applicable appropriate approved areas Armed Forces assigned Assistant authorized charges civilian clause Code commander completed concerned considered contract contractor copy costs Department of Defense dependents designated determined Directive discharge document DoD Component effective eligible employee equipment established facilities Federal Filed financing Forces Form funds Government individual industry installation instructions interest involved issued limited loan ment Military Departments necessary officer operations organization otherwise paragraph participation payments performance period person personnel plans procedures production progress payments proposed provisions reasonable record regulations request Reserve responsible retired Secretary of Defense serve SOURCE specific standards statement status submitted technical tion transfer uniformed United unless
181. lappuse - In computing any period of time prescribed or allowed by these rules, by order of court, or by any applicable statute, the day of the act, event, or default after which the designated period of time begins to run is not to be included. The last day of the period so computed is to be included, unless it is a Sunday or a legal holiday, in which event the period runs until the end of the next day which is neither a Sunday nor a holiday.
195. lappuse - Is totalitarian. Fascist, Communist, or subversive, or which has adopted, or shows, a policy of advocating or approving the commission of acts of force or violence to deny other persons their rights under the Constitution of the United States, or which seeks to alter the form of government of the United States by unconstitutional means.
15. lappuse - If no changes or additions occur, a negative report is required. Notwithstanding the filing of the annual report required by this section, each employee shall at all times avoid acquiring a financial interest that could result, or...
243. lappuse - Default," title shall vest in the Contractor upon full liquidation of progress payments, and the Government shall be liable for no payment except as provided by the "Default" clause. (i) Reservations of rights. The rights and remedies of the Government provided in this clause shall not be exclusive, and are in addition to any other rights and remedies provided by law or under this contract.
546. lappuse - ... includes all books, papers, maps, photographs, or other documentary materials, regardless of physical form or characteristics, made or received by any agency of the United States Government in pursuance of federal law or in connection with the transaction of public business and preserved or appropriate for preservation by that agency or its legitimate successor as evidence of the organization, functions, policies, decisions, procedures, operations, or other activities of the Government or because...
15. lappuse - The interest of a spouse, minor child, or other member of an employee's immediate household is considered to be an interest of the employee. For the purpose of this section, "member of an employee's immediate household" means those blood relations who are residents of the employee's household.
195. lappuse - ... representative of a foreign nation whose interests may be inimical to the interests of the United States, or with any person who advocates the use of force or violence to overthrow the Government of the United States or the alteration of the form of Government of the United States by unconstitutional means.
15. lappuse - For the purpose of this section, "member of an employee's immediate household" means those blood relations who are residents of the employee's household. § 19.735-408 Information not known by employees. If any information required to be included on a statement of employment and financial interests or supplementary statement, including holdings placed in trust, is not known to the employee but is known to another person, the employee shall request that other person to submit information in his behalf.
195. lappuse - Performing or attempting to perform his duties, or otherwise acting, so as to serve the interests of another government in preference to the interests of the United States.
12. lappuse - Government employment, except when that Information has been published or is available to the general public or will be made available on request, or when the agency head gives written authorization for the use of nonpublic information on the basis that the use is in the public interest. In addition, an employee who is a civilian Presidential appointee shall not receive compensation or anything of monetary value for any consultation, lecture, discussion, writing, or appearance, the subject matter...