Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
abandonment action alleged allowed amendment apparatus appeal application carrying character chemical cited claims combination Commissioner complete composition condition consideration considered constitute construction containing court cover decision described determine device disclosed disclosure discovery division drawing effect electric elements entitled equivalent evidence Examiner exist fact filed final follows foreign function give given grant ground held important improvement included indicated ingredients interference invention inventor involved issue known limited machine material matter means mechanical ment merely method mistake nature necessary obtained operation original particular party Patent Office performed practice presented principle printed prior proper properties protection question reason reference reissue rejection relation requirement res adjudicata result rule secure separate showing skilled specification statement statute steps substance sufficient Supreme Court thing tion true United
10. lappuse - ... in case of a machine, he shall explain the principle thereof, and the best mode in which he has contemplated applying that principle, so as to distinguish it from other inventions ; and he shall particularly point out and distinctly claim the part, improvement, or combination which he claims as his invention or discovery.
21. lappuse - The specification must include a written description of the invention or discovery and of the manner and process of making, constructing, compounding, and using the same, and is required to be in such full, clear, concise, and exact terms as to enable any person skilled in the art or science to which the invention or discovery appertains, or with which it is most nearly connected, to make, construct, compound, and use the same.
1. lappuse - A process is a mode of treatment of certain materials to produce a given result. It is an act, or a series of acts, performed upon the subjectmatter to be transformed and reduced to a different state or thing.
1. lappuse - That in the construction of this act, the words " Engraving," "cut" and "print" shall be applied only to pictorial illustrations or works connected with the fine arts...
2. lappuse - ... a written description of his invention, and of the manner of using, or process of compounding, the same, in such full, clear, and exact terms, as to distinguish the same from all other things before known...
2. lappuse - ... shall particularly specify and point out the part, improvement, or combination, which he claims as his own invention or discovery.
2. lappuse - Any person entitled thereto by this title may secure copyright for his work by publication thereof with the notice of copyright required by this title; and such notice shall be affixed to each copy thereof published or offered for sale in the United States by authority of the copyright proprietor, except in the case of books seeking ad interim protection under section 22 of this title.
2. lappuse - Office to any person who has invented or discovered any new and useful art, machine, manufacture, or composition of matter...
30. lappuse - Whenever an application is made for a patent which, in the opinion of the Commissioner, would interfere with any pending application, or with any unexpired patent, he shall give notice thereof to the applicants, or applicant and patentee, as the case may be, and shall direct the primary examiner to proceed to determine the question of priority of invention.