Cases Decided in United States Court of Customs and Patent Appeals: Customs Cases Adjudged in the Court of Customs and Patent Appeals, 57. sējums
Court of Customs and Patent Appeals, 1970
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
52 CCPA acid affidavit affirming the rejection alleged ALMOND amylose apparatus APPEAL from Patent appealed claims appellant appellant's appellee applicant's application serial Associate Judges attorney of record BALDWIN Board of Appeals catalyst CCPA CCPA Patents circuit Clairol Commissioner of Patents composition compounds comprising conclude considered counsel count Court of Customs Customs and Patent decision defined delivered the opinion design patent disclosed disclosure double patenting electrical evidence examiner examiner's fact fibers filed film inventorship issue Joseph Schimmel LANE likelihood of confusion magnetic mark material means method mold molten metal obvious Oral argument ordinary skill oxide parties Patent Appeals Patent Office Patent Office Board phenyl plastic position prior art PVDF reaction recited reduction to practice reference registration rejection of claims signal sitting by designation specification statutory subject matter surface temperature terminal disclaimer tion tube United States Court unpatentable USPQ wherein
1376. lappuse - Whenever an application is made for a patent which, in the opinion of the Commissioner, would interfere with any pending application, or with any unexpired patent, he shall give notice thereof to the applicants, or applicant and patentee, as the case may be. and shall direct the primary examiner to proceed to determine the question of priority of invention. And the Commissioner may issue a patent to the party who is adjudged the prior inventor...
718. lappuse - An element in a claim for a combination may be expressed as a means or step for performing a specified function without the recital of structure, material, or acts in support thereof, and such claim shall be construed to cover the corresponding structure, material, or acts described in the specification and equivalents thereof.
1376. lappuse - The Commissioner of Patents, subject to the approval of the Secretary of the Interior, may from time to time establish regulations, not inconsistent with law, for the conduct of proceedings in the Patent Office.
807. lappuse - Patent and Trademark Office, or a mark or trade name previously used in the United States by another and not abandoned, as to be likely, when used on or in connection with the goods of the applicant, to cause confusion, or to cause mistake, or to deceive...
902. lappuse - An applicant for a patent, any of whose claims has been twice rejected, may appeal from the decision of the primary examiner to the Board of Appeals, having once paid the fee for such appeal.
1247. lappuse - ... b. the invention was patented or described in a printed publication in this or a foreign country or in public use or on sale in this country, more than one year prior to the date of the application for patent in the United States, or c.
778. lappuse - This is an appeal from the decision of the Patent Office Board of Appeals, affirming the final rejection by the examiner of claims 24, 25 and 26, all the claims remaining in the case, application serial No. 219,766, for "Elastomer Compounds and Improved Compounding Process Therefor.
1079. lappuse - This appeal is from the decision of the Patent Office Board of Appeals affirming the rejection of claim 1, the only remaining claim of appellants
744. lappuse - ... of this title, if the differences between the subject matter sought to be patented and the prior art are such that the subject matter as a whole would have been obvious at the time the invention was made to a person having ordinary skill in the art to which said subject matter pertains.