Legislative Branch Appropriations for 1979: Hearings Before a Subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, House of Representatives, Ninety-fifth Congress, Second Session
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Legislative Branch Appropriations
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1978 - 1321 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activities actual additional Administration agencies allowance Amount analysis annual appropriation Architect Assistant authorized balance base BENJAMIN bill Board budget Building Capitol catalog Center Chairman changes Clerk collections Committee communications completed Congressional continued contract copies Copyright cost COUGHLIN cover Department distribution Division Documents effective employees energy equipment Estimate Expenditures Expenses Federal figure fiscal year 1979 follows funds going Government House improve increase installation Joint Legislative Library of Congress maintenance major materials Members million obligations Office Office Building operation percent permanent personnel Police positions preparation present Printing processing Public questions record referred reports Representatives requested Research resolution result Salaries and Expenses Senate SHIPLEY space staff supplemental supplies tion Total United WHITE
73. lappuse - No part of any appropriation contained in this act shall be paid as compensation to any person appointed after June 30, 1935, as an officer or member of the Capitol Police who does not meet the standards to be prescribed for such appointees by the Capitol Police Board : Provided, That the Capitol Police Board is hereby authorized to detail police from the House Office, Senate Office, and Capitol buildings for police duty on the Capitol Grounds and on the Library of Congress grounds.
1085. lappuse - IV ($38,000 per annum) of the Federal Executive Salary Schedule for each day In which he is engaged In the actual performance of duties vested in the Board.
326. lappuse - Appropriations under the control of the Architect of the Capitol shall be available for expenses of travel on official business not to exceed in the aggregate under all funds the sum of $1,500.
1178. lappuse - System in carrying out the program for the return of Vietnam era draft evaders and military deserters. It also described how each agency administered its responsibilities and observed that while several thousand persons elected to accept the opportunity to resolve their status under provisions of the program, many thousands did not.
258. lappuse - Fourth, is the Master Plan for Future Development of the Capitol Grounds and Related Areas: The plan is being accomplished in three Phases. Phase I and II reports were completed and distributed in August 1976 and August 1977, respectively. Phase II...
220. lappuse - States starting with the calendar year 1957 and specified calendar years prior to 1957 as authorized by the Administrative Committee of the Federal Register. The Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents, which began publication on August 2, 1965, is published pursuant to the authority contained iu the Federal Register Act (49 Stat.
246. lappuse - Washington," there is the following language : The Export-Import Bank of Washington is hereby authorized to make such expenditures within the limits of funds and borrowing authority available to such corporation and in accord with law, and to make such contracts and commitments without regard to fiscal year limitations as provided by section 104 of the Government Corporation Control Act, as amended, as may be necessary In carrying out the...
202. lappuse - Miscellaneous Publications. This item includes printed matter such as the Congressional Directory, Senate and House Journals, memorial addresses of Members, nominations, United States Code and supplements, and publications not carrying a document or report number, such as laws, treaties, committee prints, and similar publications.