Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance additional amount Annual application approved assessment Assets and liabilities association authority average Banks operating branches bills Board of Directors bonds branches capital accounts cash certificate changes charges claims closed companies Comptroller current operating December 31 demand Deposit Insurance Corporation depositors disbursements discount District dividends earnings employees examiners expenses Federal Deposit Insurance Federal Reserve System figures Form funds given Government obligations grouped guaranty held included income increase individuals institution insured banks insured commercial banks insured deposits interest issued less liquidation loans losses Michigan million mutual savings banks National banks noninsured notes notice Number officers paid payment percent period person profits protection ratios received receivership records Recoveries reports reserve accounts savings deposits securities Service statement surplus Table termination thereof Total deposits transfers Treasury trust Unit banks United United States Government
134. lappuse - Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises...
174. lappuse - In computing any period of time prescribed or allowed by these rules, by order of court, or by any applicable statute, the day of the act, event, or default after which the designated period of time begins to run is not to be included.
117. lappuse - The Corporation, including its franchise, its capital, reserves, and surplus, and its income shall be exempt from all taxation now or hereafter imposed by the United States, by any Territory, dependency, or possession thereof, or by any State, county, municipality, or local taxing authority...
132. lappuse - ... or for the purpose of influencing in any way the action of the...
125. lappuse - (a) Whoever, otherwise than as provided by law for the proper discharge of official duties, directly or indirectly receives or agrees to receive, or asks, demands...
49. lappuse - It may be said in a general way that the police power extends to all the great public needs. * * * It may be put forth in aid of what is sanctioned by usage or held by the prevailing morality or strong and preponderant opinion to be greatly and immediately necessary to the public welfare.
173. lappuse - Comptroller of the Currency in the case of a national bank or a District bank...
171. lappuse - The testimony of the witness shall be reduced to writing by the officer before whom the deposition is taken, or under his direction, after which the deposition shall be subscribed by the witness and certified in usual form by the officer. After the deposition has been so...
149. lappuse - The notice shall include: (1) a statement of the time, place, and nature of public rule making proceedings; (2) reference to the legal authority under which the rule is proposed; and (3) either the terms or substance of the proposed rule or a description of the subjects and issues involved.