Supplemental Rules of Procedure for Private Claims Bills, 4. sējums
United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Administrative Law and Governmental Relations
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1989 - 58 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
96 Stat accrues act or omission action or proceeding activities Administrator agency allowed amended amount apply appropriate armed forces assignment Attorney authority benefits bills brought caused chapter civil action claim claimant Coast Guard collection committee compensation compromise Comptroller Congress consideration considered contract damage deemed Defense dental designated determine district court duties effect employee employment Federal final foreign country furnished Government head hearing House incident injury or death July jurisdiction legislation liability limitations loss matter means ment negligent officer officer or employee otherwise paid party payment performance personal injury prescribed presented provided in section reason received recovery referred refund regulations remedy removed respect rule scope Secretary Sept served settle settlement Stat subcommittee subsection suit tion title 28 tort transportation United United States Code waived waiver wherein
23. lappuse - States have original jurisdiction, may be removed by the defendant or the defendants to the district court of the United States for the district and division embracing the place where such action is pending.
21. lappuse - An action shall not be instituted upon a claim against the United States for money damages for injury or loss of property or personal injury or death caused by the negligent or wrongful act or omission of any employee of the Government while acting within the scope of his office or employment, unless the claimant shall have first presented the claim 15 CFR Subtitle A (1-1-97 Edition) to the appropriate Federal agency...
21. lappuse - The United States shall be liable, respecting the provisions of this title relating to tort claims, in the same manner and to the same extent as a private individual under like circumstances, but shall not be liable for interest prior to judgment or for punitive damages.
18. lappuse - Islands, shall have exclusive jurisdiction of civil actions on claims against the United States, for money damages accruing on and after January 1, 1945, for injury or loss of property, or personal injury or death caused by the negligent or wrongful act or omission of any employee of the government while acting within the scope of his office or employment, under circumstances where the United States, if a private person, would be liable to the claimant...
13. lappuse - ... (1) if, in his opinion, there exists, in connection with the claim an indication of fraud, misrepresentation, fault, or lack of good faith on the part of the...
19. lappuse - Government while acting within the scope of his office or employment, under circumstances where the United States, if a private person, would be liable to the claimant in accordance with the law of the place where the act or omission occurred. (c) The jurisdiction conferred by this section includes jurisdiction of any setoff, counterclaim, or other claim or demand whatever on the part of the United States against any plaintiff commencing an action under this section.
24. lappuse - Any claim arising out of assault, battery, false imprisonment, false arrest, malicious prosecution, abuse of process, libel, slander, misrepresentation, deceit, or interference with contract rights.
24. lappuse - Any claim based upon an act or omission of an employee of the Government, exercising due care in the execution of a statute or regulation, whether or not such statute or regulation be valid, or based upon the exercise or performance or the failure to exercise or perform a discretionary function or duty on the part of a federal agency or an employee of the Government, whether or not the discretion involved be abused.
52. lappuse - In any case in which the United States is authorized or required by law to furnish hospital, medical, surgical, or dental care and treatment (including prostheses and medical appliances...