Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action additional Administration agreed agreement alcohol alleged allowed amended amount appeal applicable Army August authority basis Board cause charges claim Commission Commissioner Company completed considered contract Corporation cost cotton Court December decided decision deduction defendant defendant's denied Department determined discharge dismissed District duty effect entitled evidence expenses February filed Findings of Fact follows further Government Haiphong held income income tax interest Internal Revenue Internal Revenue Code issued January Judge judgment July June land lease letter limited March matter ment motion notice November officer operation Opinion paid parties payment performance period person petition plaintiff position present prior production purchase pursuant question reason received records recover referred regulations removal respect result retired rule Service shells ship Stat suit tion tract trade-marks trial United Veterans
96. lappuse - Except as otherwise provided in this contract, any dispute concerning a question of fact arising under this contract which is not disposed of by agreement shall be decided by the Contracting Officer, who shall reduce his decision to writing and mail or otherwise furnish a copy thereof to the Contractor.
131. lappuse - No assessment of a deficiency in respect of the tax imposed by this chapter and no distraint or proceeding in court for its collection shall be made, begun, or prosecuted until such notice has been mailed to the taxpayer, nor until the expiration of such ninety-day period, nor, if a petition has been filed with the Board, until the decision of the Board has become final.
174. lappuse - California dismissed the suit holding that it was filed prematurely and that it failed to state a cause of action upon which relief could be granted.
131. lappuse - Court, until the decision of the Tax Court has become final. Notwithstanding the provisions of section 3653 (a) the making of such assessment or the beginning of such proceeding or distraint during the time such prohibition is in force may be enjoined by a proceeding in the proper court.
499. lappuse - In the absence of express or implied agreement of the parties, acceptance of the goods by the buyer shall not discharge the seller from liability in damages or other legal remedy for breach of any promise or warranty in the contract to sell or the sale.
215. lappuse - Any claim by the Contractor for adjustment under this clause must be asserted within 30 days from the date of receipt by the Contractor of the notification of change: Provided, however, That the Contracting Officer, if he decides that the facts justify such action may receive and act upon any such claim asserted at any time prior to final payment under this contract.
254. lappuse - No suit or proceeding shall be maintained in any court for the recovery of any internal revenue tax alleged to have been erroneously or illegally assessed or collected, or of any penalty claimed to have been collected without authority, or of any sum alleged to have been excessive or in any manner wrongfully collected until a claim for refund or credit has been duly filed with the Commissioner...
228. lappuse - There is hereby recognized and declared to exist in behalf of any citizen of the United States a public right of freedom of transit in air commerce through the navigable air space of the United States.