Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
abroad age group amount per week apartments Armenian Austrian race Average birth of father boarders or lodgers Bohemian and Moravian born Canadian cent of foreign-born CHAPTER classified clothing coming condition country of birth Danish Dutch earning each specified employed employees 18 families females five foreign father foreign-born employees French German Grand total head of household Hebrew holds husband immigrants includes only races income industry information was secured Ireland Irish Italy largest proportion less Lithuanian lost Magyar manufacturing married months native father native-born of foreign Native-born of native nativity and race North occupation paying percentage period persons Polish presented proportion race not specified race of head race of individual rent reporting complete data residence Russian Scotch Slovak Slovenian South Italians speak English specified amount specified number Study of employees Study of households Syrian table includes table shows Total foreign-born Total native-born United visits wages White Widowed wife
87. lappuse - EMPLOYEES /10 hare been in the United States 5 years or over and who were 21 years of age or over at time of coming, by race...
291. lappuse - The table shows wages or earnings for the period indicated, but no account is taken of voluntary lost time or lost time from shutdowns or other causes. In the various tables in this report showing annual earnings allowance is made for time lost during the year. Immigration Commission, "Community A,
42. lappuse - The totals, however, are for all *This table shows wages or earnings for the period Indicated, but no account Is taken of voluntary lost time or lost time from shutdowns or other causes. In the various tables In this report showing annual earnings allowance is made for time lost during the year.
223. lappuse - Present political condition of foreign-born male employees who have been in the United States 5 years or over and who were 21 years of age or over at time of coming, by race and length of residence.
375. lappuse - States is meant years since first arrival In the United States. This table includes only races with 200 or more males reporting...