Older Americans Programs Oversight in Muskogee, Okla: Hearing Before the Select Committee on Aging, House of Representatives, Ninety-fifth Congress, First Session, December 16, 1977, Muskogee, Okla
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1978 - 109 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
able administration Aging allowed appreciate area agency benefit better building certainly Chairman committee concerned Congressman continue contribution cost Council Department direct director district elderly employment experience families Federal feel Foster Grandparents funds give going Government Green Thumb HAMMERSCHMIDT hearing hospital House income increase Indian individual keep least legislation limited live major meals meet mentioned Miss month Muskogee needs nursing homes nutrition OKLA Oklahoma Older Americans Act operating opportunity participate patient percent persons physical PREPARED present problems questions recommended record represent RISENHOOVER rural areas senior citizens serve Smith social staff statement sure teachers Thank things tion Title transportation trying units WARRIOR workers
93. lappuse - In order to foster and promote useful part-time opportunities in community service activities for unemployed low-income persons who are fifty-five years old or older and who have poor employment prospects...
10. lappuse - Efficient community services which provide social assistance in a coordinated manner and which are readily available when needed. (9) Immediate benefit from proven research knowledge which can sustain and improve health and happiness. (10) Freedom, independence, and the free exercise of individual initiative in planning and managing their own lives.
103. lappuse - ... Communications. 11-220.127.116.11 There shall be a manually operated fire alarm system in accordance with Section 7-6 on each floor of the center. In centers with more than 100 children, the fire alarm system shall be installed to transmit an alarm by the most direct and reliable method approved by local regulations to the fire department that is legally committed to serve the area in which the center is located. | Exception: When the child day-care center is housed in one room.
69. lappuse - ... give full and special consideration to older citizens with special needs in planning such programs, and, pending the availability of such programs for all older citizens, give priority to the elderly with the greatest economic and social need...
100. lappuse - The study was supported by a. grant from the WK Kellogg Foundation to the Hospital Research and Educational Trust, an AHA affiliate.
9. lappuse - ... (2) the development of comprehensive and coordinated systems for the delivery of social services; and (3) activities carried out pursuant to section 306.34 (b)(l) From the sums authorized to be appropriated for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1973, under subsection (a) of this section. (A) Guam, American Samoa, the Virgin Islands, and the Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands...
8. lappuse - ... provide special menus, where feasible and appropriate, to meet the particular dietary needs arising from the health requirements, religious requirements or ethnic backgrounds of eligible individuals...
101. lappuse - As previously recommended, there should be a written plan for the care and/or the referral of patients who are emotionally ill, or who become emotionally ill while in the hospital, as well as for the care and/or appropriate referral of persons who suffer the results of alcoholism or drug abuse.
69. lappuse - It isn't long, but to give you an idea of what we are trying to do...
59. lappuse - My name is Mrs. Samuel Bigio. I represent the Shepherd Park Citizens Association, an association which includes about 1,400 homes in its area. First, Mr. Chairman, I should like to thank you for granting me this time to appear and speak on the needs of the school system in the District. I realize that the hour is late and that you are tired and I will try to be as brief as possible.