Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action activities added additional Administration agency agree agreement amended America amount application appropriate approved areas assistance authorized Bank carry claims Commerce Commission Committee concerning Congress contained Convention cooperation court deemed defense Department designated determination Development direct Director duty effect employees enactment Energy entered established export extent facilities Federal filed fishery fishing Forces foreign functions Fund Government House of Representatives import interest issued jurisdiction license limited material means ment necessary negotiations nuclear officer operation organization otherwise Panama Canal paragraph participation party payment period permit person President procedures proposed protection Public Law pursuant reasonable receive referred regulations relating Republic of Panama request resolution respect rules Secretary Senate species Stat subsection taken term territory thereof tion Trade Treasury Treaty United unless vessel violation
193. lappuse - The Secretary of the Treasury, in his discretion, is authorized to purchase any obligations of the Corporation issued hereunder, and for such purpose the Secretary of the Treasury is authorized to use as a public-debt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities hereafter issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act, as amended, and the purposes for which securities may be issued under such Act, as amended, are extended to include any purchases of the Corporation's obligations hereunder.
348. lappuse - Congress (1) as an exercise of the rulemaking power of the Senate and the House of Representatives, respectively, and as such they are deemed a part of the rules of each House, respectively, but applicable only with respect to the procedure to be followed in that House in the case of resolutions described by subsection f.
510. lappuse - ... of such forfeitures shall apply to seizures and forfeitures incurred, or alleged to have been incurred, under the provisions of this Act...
293. lappuse - All appeals from the decisions of the Chair relating to the application of the rules of the Senate or the House of Representatives, as the case may be, to the procedure relating to a resolution with respect to a reorganization plan shall be decided without debate.
140. lappuse - ... or both ; and any failure to obey such order of the court may be punished by such court as a contempt thereof.
109. lappuse - Commission shall determine within three months thereafter whether an industry in the United States is being or is likely to be injured, or is prevented from being established, by reason of the importation of such merchandise into the United States.
302. lappuse - Commission on the character, associations, and loyalty of such individual, and the Commission shall have determined that permitting such person to have access to Restricted Data will not endanger the common defense and security.
264. lappuse - byproduct material means any radioactive material (except special nuclear material) yielded in or made radioactive by exposure to the radiation incident to the process of producing or utilizing special nuclear material.
519. lappuse - ... organisms which, at the harvestable stage, either are immobile on or under the seabed or are unable to move except in constant physical contact with the seabed or the subsoil.
500. lappuse - If any provision of this Act or the application of such provision to any circumstances or persons shall be held invalid, the validity of the remainder of the Act and the applicability of such provision to other circumstances or persons shall not be affected thereby.