Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acceptance accordance action activity additional Administration agency agree agreement allowable amended amount appeal applicable appropriate approval authorized award basis bidder bids Board bond certificate Chapter claim clause completed concerns considered construction contained contracting officer contractor copy CORPORATE costs decision delivery Department determined direct effect employees equipment established estimated excess Executive extent Federal formal furnished Government individual interest invitation for bids involved issued limited manufacturer material means ment necessary negotiation notice otherwise paragraph parties payments performance period person policies portion procedures procurement progress proposals purchase pursuant quantity reasonable receipt received records Regulations representative request respect responsible Schedule settlement small business sources specifications Standard Form subcontracts submitted Subpart supplies termination thereof tion tract tractor United unless
136. lappuse - DISPUTES (a) Except as otherwise provided in this contract, any dispute concerning a question of fact arising under this contract which is not disposed of by agreement shall be decided by the Contracting Officer, who shall reduce his decision to writing and mail or otherwise furnish a copy thereof to the Contractor.
136. lappuse - ... fraudulent, or capricious, or arbitrary, or so grossly erroneous as necessarily to imply bad faith, or not supported by substantial evidence. In connection with any appeal proceeding under this clause, the Contractor shall be afforded an opportunity to be heard and to offer evidence in support of its appeal. Pending final decision of a dispute hereunder, the Contractor shall proceed diligently with the performance of the contract and in accordance with the Contracting Officer's decision. (b)...
346. lappuse - District, which may require or involve the employment of laborers or mechanics shall contain a provision that no laborer or mechanic doing any part of the work contemplated by the contract, in the employ of the contractor or any sub-contractor contractIng for any part of said work contemplated, shall be required or permitted to work more than eight hours in any one calendar day...
346. lappuse - The Contractor warrants that no person or selling agency has been employed or retained to solicit or secure this contract upon an agreement or understanding for a commission, percentage, brokerage, or contingent fee, excepting bona fide employees or bona fide established commercial or selling agencies maintained by the Contractor for the purpose of securing business. For breach or violation of this warranty the Government shall have the right to annul this contract without liability or in its discretion...
318. lappuse - ... (f) The rights and rernediei of the Government provided in this clause are in addition to any other rights and remedies provided by law or under this contract. 6. DISPUTES (a) Except as otherwise provided in this contract, any dispute concerning a question of fact arising under this...
182. lappuse - The decision of the Secretary or his duly authorized representative for the determination of such appeals shall be final and conclusive unless determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to have been fraudulent, or capricious, or arbitrary, or so grossly erroneous as necessarily to imply bad faith, or not supported by substantial evidence.
343. lappuse - The Contracting Officer may at any time, by a written order, and without notice to the sureties, make changes, within the general scope of this contract, in any one or more of the following; (i) Drawings, designs, or specifications, where the supplies to be furnished are...
317. lappuse - Government, fires, floods, epidemics, quarantine restrictions, strikes, freight embargoes, unusually severe weather, or delays of subcontractors or suppliers arising from unforeseeable causes beyond the control and without the fault or negligence of both the Contractor and such subcontractors or suppliers; and (2) The Contractor, within 10 days from the beginning of any such delay (unless the Contracting Officer grants a further period of time before the date of final payment under the contract),...
134. lappuse - Contractor for adjustment under this clause must be asserted within 30 days from the date of receipt by the Contractor of the notification of change: Provided, however, That the Contracting Officer, if he decides that the facts justify such action, may receive and act upon any such claim asserted at any time prior to final payment under this contract. Failure to agree to any adjustment shall be a dispute concerning a question of fact within the meaning of the clause of this contract entitled 'Disputes.
190. lappuse - If the failure to perform is caused by the default of a subcontractor, and if such default arises out of causes beyond the control of both the Contractor and subcontractor, and without the fault or negligence of either of them, the Contractor shall not be liable for any excess costs for failure to perform, unless the supplies or services to be furnished by the subcontractor were obtainable from other sources in sufficient time to permit the Contractor to meet the required delivery schedule.