Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action additional adjustment Administrator allocation amended amount appeal application appropriate authority average barrels base period basis charged Company considered contained contract copy cost covered crude oil Decision definition Department determined documents effect Emergency Energy entitlements established exception exemption extent facts Federal filed Firm fuel gallon gasoline granted increased interpretation issued lease liquids means ment month natural gas notice Office of Hearings operation otherwise outlets paragraph particular period permitted person petition petroleum prior proceeding processed product costs Proposed purchaser pursuant reasons received refiner refinery regard regulations relevant Remedial request reservoir respect result retail Ruling seller selling separate served sold specified statement stripper submitted subpart supplier supply terminal tion transaction treat unit violation volume weighted written
10. lappuse - In computing any period of time prescribed or allowed by these rules, by order of court, or by any applicable statute, the day of the act, event, or default after which the designated period of time begins to run is not to be included. The last day of the period so computed is to be included, unless it is a Saturday, Sunday or a legal holiday...
8. lappuse - legal holiday" includes New Year's Day, Washington's Birthday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and any other day appointed as a holiday by the President or the Congress of the United States, or by the state in which the district court is held.
358. lappuse - In case of contumacy or refusal to obey a subpena served upon any person pursuant to this paragraph, the district court of the United States for any district in which such person is found or resides or...
137. lappuse - No person shall be held liable for damages or penalties for any act or failure to act resulting directly or indirectly from compliance with a rule, regulation, or order issued pursuant to this Act, notwithstanding that any such rule, regulation, or order shall thereafter be declared by judicial or other competent authority to be invalid.
135. lappuse - Person" means any individual, corporation, partnership, association, or any other organized group of persons, and includes any agency of the United States or any other government. (b) "Materials" means any raw, inprocess, or manufactured commodity, equipment, component, accessory, part, assembly, or product of any kind.
137. lappuse - Whenever in the judgment of the Commission any person has engaged or is about to engage in any acts or practices which constitute or will constitute a violation...
66. lappuse - ... require the party to show cause why his claim or interest in the proceeding should not be dismissed, denied, disregarded, or otherwise adversely affected on account of such violation...
184. lappuse - ... case thus made by showing justification shall be upon the person charged with a violation of this section, and unless justification shall be affirmatively shown, the commission is authorized to issue an order terminating the discrimination: Provided, however, That nothing herein contained shall prevent a seller rebutting the...
134. lappuse - Territory or other place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, to enjoin such acts or practices, and upon a proper showing a permanent or temporary injunction or restraining order shall be granted without bond.
322. lappuse - Act, the President shall promulgate a regulation providing for the mandatory allocation of crude oil, residual fuel oil, and each refined petroleum product, in amounts specified in (or determined in a manner prescribed by) and at prices specified in (or determined in a manner prescribed by) such regulation.