Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action affirmed agent alleged amount answer appeal apply assessment authority bank bond brought cause charge claim Code Colo complaint consideration considered constitution construction contract corporation counsel court damages deed defendant denied district court duty effect error evidence exceptions executed fact filed follows further give given granted ground held instructions intent interest issue Judge judgment June jury justice land lien matter ment mortgage motion necessary notice objection offered opinion owner paid parties payment person plain plaintiff possession present proceedings proof purchase question railroad reason received record recover reference refused respondent reversed road rule statute sufficient suit Supreme Court taken testimony thereof tion trial verdict Wash wife witness
71. lappuse - If, therefore, a statute purporting to have been enacted to protect the public health, the public morals, or the public safety, has no real or substantial relation to those objects, or is a palpable invasion of rights secured by the fundamental law, it is the duty of the Courts to so adjudge, and thereby give effect to the Constitution.
139. lappuse - The court shall, in every stage of an action, disregard any error or defect in the pleadings or proceedings which shall not affect the substantial rights of the adverse party, and no judgment shall be reversed or affected by reason of such error or defect.
98. lappuse - To warrant, in like manner with other agents to sell, according to section 2323; 4. To prescribe reasonable rules and terms of sale; 5. To deliver the thing sold, upon payment of the price; 6. To collect the price; and, 7. To do whatever else is necessary, or proper and usual, in the ordinary course of business, for effecting these purposes.
213. lappuse - When a cause of action has arisen in another state, or in a foreign country, and by the laws thereof an action thereon cannot there be maintained against a person by reason of the lapse of time, an action thereon shall not be maintained against him in this state, except in favor of one who has been a citizen of this state, and who has held the cause of action from the time it accrued.
307. lappuse - It is furthermore hereby expressly provided and mutually agreed, that no suit or action against this company for the recovery of any claim, by virtue of this policy, shall be sustainable in any court of law or chancery, until after an award shall have been obtained fixing the amount of such claim in the manner above provided...
42. lappuse - The general appropriation bill shall embrace nothing but appropriations for the ordinary expenses of the executive, legislative, and judicial departments of the Commonwealth, interest on the public debt, and for public schools; all other appropriations shall be made by separate bills, each embracing but one subject.
92. lappuse - The rule of the common law, that statutes in derogation thereof are to be strictly construed, has no application to this Code. The Code establishes the law of this State respecting the subjects to which it relates, and its provisions and all proceedings under it are to be liberally construed, with a view to effect its objects and to promote justice.
42. lappuse - The style of the laws of this State shall be: Be it enacted by the General Assembly of the State of Ohio.
151. lappuse - Upon a trial for murder, the commission of the homicide by the defendant being proved, the burden of proving circumstances of mitigation, or that justify or excuse it, devolves upon him, unless the proof on the part of the prosecution tends to show that the crime committed only amounts to manslaughter, or that the defendant was justifiable or excusable.