Communications Satellite Incorporators: Hearing Before the Committee on Commerce, United States Senate, Eighty-eighth Congress, First Session, on Nominations of the Incorporators of the Communications Satellite Corporation: Joseph V. Charyk [and Others] March 11, 1963
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1963 - 92 lappuses
Committee Serial No. 6. Also considers nominations of Joseph V. Charyk, John T. Connor, George Feldman, Beardsley Graham, Sam Harris, Edgar F. Kaiser, David M. Kennedy, George L. Killion, A. Byrne Litschgi, Leonard Marks, Bruce G. Sundlun, Sidney J. Weinberg, Leo D. Welch, and Leonard Woodcock to be Incorporators of the Communications Satellite Corp.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
activities American annual appointed Assistant Association authorized Bank Board of Directors bylaws California carriers certificate Chairman Chief Club Commerce Commission Committee Common Stock Communications Satellite Corp companies Conference Congress Connor Corporation Council counsel Department determine direct District of Columbia duties effective elected entitled establish executive experience Federal going Government HARRIS hearing held holders incorporators industry initial interest issued January Kaiser Leonard majority matter meeting Member ment Michigan necessary nomination notice offering officer operations organization otherwise person plans position prepared present President problems question receive record regard representatives request responsibility Satellite Act satellite system Secretary SECTION Senator HARTKE Senator PASTORE Series serve shareholders shares Space statement tion trustee United University Vice Chairman vice president vote Washington Welch York
54. lappuse - Any two or more offices may be held by the same person, except the offices of president and secretary.
47. lappuse - This corporation reserves the right to amend, alter, change, or repeal any provision contained in this certificate of incorporation, in the manner now or hereafter prescribed by statute, and all rights conferred upon stockholders herein are granted subject to this reservation.
54. lappuse - The act of a majority of the Directors present at a meeting at which a quorum is present shall be the act of the Board of Directors unless the act of a greater number is required by law or by these By-Laws.
51. lappuse - Columbia, as the business of the Corporation may require. Subpart C Board of Directors § 1601.7 General powers. The property, affairs, and business of the Corporation shall be under the direction of the Board, subject to the provisions of the Act. § 1601.8 Number, terms of office, and qualifications. (a) The Board shall consist of eleven voting members and the President of the Corporation ex officio.
89. lappuse - There is hereby authorized to be created a communications satellite corporation for profit which will not be an agency or establishment of the United States Government. The corporation shall be subject to the provisions of this Act and, to the extent consistent with this Act, to the District of Columbia Business Corporation Act.
41. lappuse - To indemnify any director or officer or former director or officer of the corporation, or any person who may have served at its request as a director or officer of another corporation in which it owns shares of capital stock or of which it is a creditor, against expenses actually and necessarily incurred...
45. lappuse - SEC. 303. (a) The corporation shall have a board of directors consisting of individuals who are citizens of the United States, of whom one shall be elected annually by the board to serve as chairman.
41. lappuse - To purchase, take, receive, subscribe for, or otherwise acquire, own, hold, vote, use, employ, sell, mortgage, lend, pledge, or otherwise dispose of, and otherwise use and deal in and with, shares or other interests in, or obligations of, other domestic or foreign corporations, associations, partnerships or individuals...
57. lappuse - Corporation shall be valid unless it shall have been signed by the President or a Vice President and by the Secretary or an Assistant Secretary and shall...