Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
73d Congress adding addition administration advance agreed agreement Agricultural Adjustment Act agricultural commodity allotment amended amount and/or applicable appropriated approved authorized average bale beets and sugarcane beets or sugarcane benefit calendar carrying centum certification collected commission Commissioner Congress consumed container continental United contract cotton crop delivered Department designated determined direct-consumption sugar directed domestic duty effect emergency established exceeding excess exemption existing expenses exportation farm finds foreign funds further hearing held hereby imported increase incurred industry interest issued June loans manufacture marketing means ment merchandise necessary otherwise paid paragraph payment period person Philippine Islands prescribed President prior proceeds processing tax processors products thereof Public purchase pursuant quantity quotas raw value receiving reduction refund regulations relating respect Secretary of Agriculture Stat stocks subsection sugar beets surplus term thereto tion tobacco Treasury
30. lappuse - It shall be the duty of the various district attorneys, under the direction of the Attorney General of the United States, to prosecute for the recovery of forfeitures.
28. lappuse - That for the purposes of this Act the commission, or its duly authorized -agent or agents, shall at all reasonable times have access to, for the purpose of examination, and the right to copy any documentary evidence of any corporation being investigated or proceeded against; and the commission shall have power to require by subpoena the attendance and testimony of witnesses and the production of all such documentary evidence relating to any matter under investigation.
1. lappuse - AN ACT To relieve the existing national economic emergency by increasing agricultural purchasing power to raise revenue for extraordinary expenses incurred by reason of such emergency, to provide emergency relief with respect to agricultural indebtedness, to provide for the orderly liquidation of joint-stock land banks, and for other purposes.
28. lappuse - The commission may order testimony to be taken by deposition in any proceeding or investigation pending under this Act at any stage of such proceeding or investigation. Such depositions may be taken before any person designated by the commission and having power to administer oaths.
28. lappuse - ... or to produce documentary evidence if so ordered, or to give evidence touching the matter in question; and any failure to obey such order of the court may be punished by such court as a contempt thereof.
29. lappuse - Witnesses summoned before the Board, its member, agent, or agency, shall be paid the same fees and mileage that are paid witnesses in the courts of the United States, and witnesses whose depositions are taken and the persons taking the same shall severally be entitled to the same fees as are paid for like services in the courts of the United States.
7. lappuse - The making of any such agreement shall not be held to be in violation of any of the antitrust laws of the United States, and any such agreement shall be deemed to be lawful: Provided, That no such agreement shall remain in force after the termination of this act.
1. lappuse - ... which disparity has largely destroyed the purchasing power of farmers for industrial products, has broken down the orderly exchange of commodities, and has seriously impaired the agricultural assets supporting the national credit structure, it is hereby declared that these conditions in the basic industry of agriculture have affected transactions in agricultural commodities with a national public interest, have burdened and obstructed the normal currents of commerce in such commodities, and render...
31. lappuse - ... willfully attempts in any manner to evade or defeat any such tax or the payment thereof, shall, in addition to other penalties provided by law, be liable to a penalty equal to the total amount of the tax evaded, or not collected, or not accounted for and paid over.