Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action advantage allow appears applied believe body boiler called carriage carried cause coal common Company consequence considerable considered construction course cylinder direction distance draw effect employed engine equal existence expense experiments fact feet fire fixed force four furnace give given greater half heat hour improvements inches increase invention iron length less letter London machine matter means Mechanics ment miles months motion moving nature nearly necessary notice object observations obtained opinion pass patent person pipe plane practical present principle produced quantity question rail railway raised readers reason received respect result river road side steam sufficient supply suppose surface taken theory thing tion tons tubes tunnel vessel weight wheel whole
19. lappuse - We believe that the highest morality is contained in the Golden Rule: "Whatsoever ye would that others should do unto you, do ye also unto them.
32. lappuse - All these things being considered, it seems probable to me that God in the beginning formed matter in solid, massy, hard, impenetrable, moveable particles, of such sizes and figures, and with such other properties and in such proportion to space as most conduced to the end for which he formed them...
511. lappuse - It could be done only on principles of private justice, moral fitness, and public convenience, which, when applied to a new subject, make common law without a precedent; much more when received and approved by usage.
481. lappuse - ... particulars of any objections on which he means to rely at the trial in support of the pleas in the said action or of the suggestions of the said declaration in the proceedings by scire facias respectively ; and at the trial of such action...
307. lappuse - ... notwithstanding : provided that no such extension shall be granted if the application by petition shall not be made and prosecuted with effect before the expiration of the term originally granted in such letters patent.
306. lappuse - ... made according to his specification, or near to or in which he resides, in case he carries on no such manufacture, or published in the county where he carries on such manufacture, or where he lives, in case there shall not be any paper published in such town...
481. lappuse - Persons having invented or used the same, or some Part thereof, before the Date of such Letters Patent, or if such Patentee or his Assigns shall discover that some other Person had, unknown to such Patentee, invented or used the same, or some Part thereof, before the Date of such Letters Patent...