Agriculture, Rural Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations for Fiscal Year 1982: Nondepartmental witnesses
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Agriculture, Rural Development, and Related Agencies
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1981
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activities additional Administration agencies agricultural agricultural research American amount animal appropriate areas assistance Association base believe borrowers budget Chairman changes commission committee concern Congress conservation consumers continue cooperative cost Council counties crop cuts dairy Department direct district dollars economic effect effort electric eliminated export facilities farm farmers Federal feel financing fiscal FmHA funding going grant guarantee higher Home housing important improve income increase industry insured interest investment land loan program loans major meet million moderate nutrition Offerings operating organization percent planning plant population PREPARED present President Prices problems production projects proposed rates receive reduce region represent request result rural SALES Senator serve soil soybean statement subcommittee supply telephone Thank Trading United University USDA VALUE WHOLESALE
104. lappuse - For the purpose of regulating interstate and foreign commerce in communication by wire and radio so as to make available, so far as possible, to all the people of the United States a rapid, efficient, Nation-wide, and world-wide wire and radio communication service with adequate facilities at reasonable charges...
225. lappuse - He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of officers to harrass our people and eat out their substance.
4. lappuse - The primary responsibility of the Joint Council shall be to foster coordination of the agricultural research, extension, and teaching activities of the Federal Government, the States, colleges and universities, and other public and private institutions and persons involved in the food and agricultural sciences.
3. lappuse - Agriculture is authorized to make competitive grants, for periods not to exceed five years, to State agricultural experiment stations, all colleges and universities, other research institutions and organizations, Federal agencies, private organizations or corporations, and individuals, for research to further the programs of the Department of Agriculture.
96. lappuse - Sl.lOO-million reflects minimum required levels and is entirely consistent with the national objective of reducing inflation and exercising fiscal restraint and responsibility. We urge the Administration to utilize the full amount of loan authority provided by the Congress and approve loans consistent with the ceiling level. We urge maintenance of the current ratios between REA and concurrent loans. We oppose any effort to deny G&T systems their legal eligibility for insured loans.
64. lappuse - ... secure and maintain maximum independence and dignity in a home environment for older persons capable of self-care with appropriate supportive services...
88. lappuse - Chairman and members of the subcommittee, my name is Robert D. Partridge. I am executive vice president and general manager of the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA).
206. lappuse - DC 1974. Clear-cell adenocarcinoma of the vagina and cervix in girls: Analysis of 170 registry cases.