Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
according Acts added alterations ancient Apostles appeared appointed authority Baptism beginning Bible bishops bless Book of Common called Cambridge century CHAPTER Christ Christian Church clause clergy cloth Collect College Common Prayer Communion Comp Compare Conference Confession consecrated containing continued Convocation Council course Cranmer Creed Crown 8vo death desired directed divines early Edition Edward elements England English Epistle Examples expressed faith Father give Gospel Greek hand Hence Henry History Holy Hours House included introduced King Latin Lessons Litany Liturgy Lord Lord's Prayer Minister Morning Notes objected Office omitted Order original Peace persons portions praise pray Prayer-Book Preface prepared present Primer Psalms Public Reformation reign restored revised Roman royal rubric saints Schools Scripture Second Service Sick Sunday sung taken Testament thanksgiving thee things third tion translation Trinity VIII whole worship
19. lappuse - A GENERAL SURVEY OF THE HISTORY OF THE CANON OF THE NEW TESTAMENT DURING THE fIRST FOUR CENTURIES. Fourth Edition. With Preface on "Supernatural Religion.
8. lappuse - MORGAN A COLLECTION OF PROBLEMS AND EXAMPLES IN MATHEMATICS. With Answers. By HA Morgan, MA, Sadlerian and Mathematical Lecturer of Jesus College, Cambridge.
6. lappuse - NM FERRERS, MA, Fellow and Tutor of Gonville and Caius College, Cambridge. AN ELEMENTARY TREATISE ON TRILINEAR ' CO-ORDINATES, the Method of Reciprocal Polars, and the Theory of Projectors.
3. lappuse - THE SEVEN KINGS OF. ROME. An Easy Narrative, abridged from the First Book of Livy by the omission of Difficult Passages; being a First Latin Reading Book, with Grammatical Notes and Vocabulary.
12. lappuse - New Edition. Crown 8vo. $s. KEY TO PLANE TRIGONOMETRY. Crown 8vo. los. 6d. A TREATISE ON SPHERICAL TRIGONOMETRY. New Edition, enlarged. Crown 8vo. 4-?. 6d. PLANE CO-ORDINATE GEOMETRY, as applied to the Straight Line and the Conic Sections. With numerous Examples.
135. lappuse - ARISTOTLE. AN INTRODUCTION TO ARISTOTLE'S RHETORIC. With Analysis, Notes, and Appendices. By EM COPE, Senior Fellow and Tutor of Trinity College, Cambridge. 8vo. 14^-.
19. lappuse - WILSON THE BIBLE STUDENT'S GUIDE to the more Correct Understanding of the English Translation of the Old Testament, by reference to the original Hebrew. By WILLIAM WILSON, DD, Canon of Winchester, late Fellow of Queen's College, Oxford. Second Edition, carefully revised. 4to. cloth. 25*. YONGE (CHARLOTTE M.) SCRIPTURE READINGS FOR SCHOOLS AND FAMILIES. By CHARLOTTE M. YONGE, Author of "The Heir of Redclyffe.
8. lappuse - KITCHENER A GEOMETRICAL NOTE-BOOK, containing Easy Problems in Geometrical Drawing preparatory to the Study of Geometry. For the use of Schools.
6. lappuse - CHRISTIE A COLLECTION OF ELEMENTARY TESTQUESTIONS IN PURE AND MIXED MATHEMATICS; with Answers and Appendices on Synthetic Division, and on the Solution of Numerical Equations by Homer's Method. By JAMES R. CHRISTIE, FRS, Royal Military Academy, Woolwich. Crown 8vo. 8s. 6d. CLIFFORD THE ELEMENTS OF DYNAMIC.