Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
31 Stat Act of Feb act of June Act of Mar actual additional allowances amended amount apply appointed appropriation approved Army assigned assistant authorized bond captain cause charge Chief claim clerks colonel command Commission Congress contract Corps court Department detailed direction disbursing discharge District dollars duty employed employees Engineers enlisted entitled established examination Executive existing expenses force further Government grade held hereafter hereby hundred issued July land lieutenant limited major March ment military militia Navy necessary officers ordnance organized paid paragraph payment perform person Philippine prescribed President prison promotion proper purchase Quartermaster rank receive records regiment Regular regulations respectively retired Revised Statutes Secretary Secretary of War served soldier staff supplies term Territory thereof tion transportation Treasury troops United vacancies volunteer
110. lappuse - Concurrent with the Court of Claims, of all claims not exceeding ten thousand dollars founded upon the Constitution of the United States or any law of Congress, or upon any regulation of an Executive Department, or upon any contract, express or implied, with the Government of the United States...
111. lappuse - All claims founded upon the Constitution of the United States or any law of Congress, except for pensions, or upon any regulation of an Executive Department, or upon any contract, express or implied, with the Government of the United States, or for damages liquidated or unliquidated, in cases not sounding in tort, in respect of which claims the party would be entitled to redress against the United States either in a court of law, equity or admiralty if the United States were suable...
450. lappuse - No laborer or mechanic doing any part of the work contemplated by this contract. In the employ of the Contractor or any subcontractor contracting for any part of said work contemplated, shall be required or permitted to work more than eight hours in any one calendar day upon such work...
60. lappuse - No officer in any branch of the public service, or any other person whose salary, pay, or emoluments are fixed by law or regulations, shall receive any additional pay, extra allowance, or compensation in any form whatever for the disbursement of public money, or for any other service or duty whatever, unless the same is authorized by law, and the appropriation therefor explicitly states that it is for such additional pay, extra allowance, or compensation...
540. lappuse - All citizens of the United States shall have the same right, in every state and territory, as is enjoyed by white citizens thereof to inherit, purchase, lease, sell, hold, and convey real and personal property.
551. lappuse - State, or of any colony, district, or people ; it shall be lawful for the President of the United States, or such other person as he shall have empowered for that purpose, to employ such part of the land or naval forces of the United States...
448. lappuse - Columbia, is hereby limited and restricted to eight hours in any one calendar day, and it shall be unlawful for any officer of the United States Government or of the District of Columbia, or any such contractor or subcontractor, whose duty it shall be to employ, direct, or control the...
57. lappuse - The President is authorized to prescribe such regulations for the admission of persons into the civil service of the United States as may best promote the efficiency thereof, and ascertain the fitness of each candidate in respect to age, health, character, knowledge, and ability for the branch of service into which he seeks to enter...
509. lappuse - That the Constitution and all the laws of the United States which are not locally inapplicable, shall have the same force and effect within the said Territory of Nebraska as elsewhere within the United States...