Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
allowed amendment American appeal application assistant attorney authority bill Board claims combination Commissioner Committee complete Congress consideration considered constitute construction course court decision Department determine device disclosed distinct division drawing effect elements established examiner exist expressed fact field filed force foreign give given Government granted held important improvement increase industrial interest interference invention inventor involved issue known letters limited machine manufacturers matter means ment nature necessary oath operation original party Patent Office patent system person position possible practice present prior priority proper proposed protection question reason received reference rejected relating representative respect result rule salaries secure separate Society specification statute sufficient taken thing tion United
497. lappuse - was not in public use or on sale in this country for more than two years before the date of his application, and has not been abandoned. Such supplemental oath must be attached to and properly Identify the proposed amendment. In proper cases the oath here required may be made
72. lappuse - by him or his legal representatives or assigns more than twelve months before his application, and not in public use or on sale in the United States for more than two years prior to his application, unless the same is proved to have been abandoned, upon payment of the fees required by law and other due proceedings had. (For designs, see Rule 79.)
23. lappuse - 1. All business with the Office should be transacted in writing. Unless by the consent of all parties, the action of the Office will be based exclusively on the written record. No attention will be paid to any alleged oral promise, stipulation or understanding in relation to which there is a disagreement or doubt.
574. lappuse - precisely 8 by 13 inches. Within this margin all work and signatures must be included. One of the shorter sides of the sheet is regarded as Its top, and, measuring downwardly from the marginal line, a space of not less than 1% Inches is to be left blank for the heading of title, name, number, and date.
504. lappuse - read as follows: Whenever an application is made for a patent which, in the opinion of the Commissioner, would interfere with any pending application, or with any unexpired patent, he shall give notice thereof to the applicants, or applicant and patentee, as the case may be, and shall direct the examiner in charge of interferences to proceed to determine
249. lappuse - 35. The specification must set forth the precise invention for which a patent is solicited, and explain the principle thereof, and the best mode in which the applicant has contemplated applying that principle, In such manner as to distinguish it from other inventions. The Specification Must Set Forth the Precise Invention For Which a Patent is Solicited. In
576. lappuse - (e) The scale to which a drawing is made ought to be large enough to show the mechanism without crowding, and two or more sheets should be used if one does not give sufficient room to accomplish this end; but the number of sheets must never be more than is absolutely necessary.
610. lappuse - rights or interests nor to subject them to any charge without the consent of that State. German nationals who acquire ipso facto the nationality of an Allied or Associated Power in accordance with the provisions of the present Treaty will not be considered as German nationals within the meaning of this paragraph. Article
577. lappuse - (h) All views on the same sheet must stand in the same direction and must if possible stand so that they can be read with the sheet held in an upright position. If views longer than the width of the sheet are necessary for the proper illustration