Federal Communications Commission Reports: Decisions, Reports, and Orders of the Federal Communications Commission of the United States
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1982
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
AACR action activities additional adopted alleged allocation application assigned AT&T authority basis believe broadcast cable candidates carrier changes channel circuits claims Clear Commission Commission's Common Carrier Communications Company Comsat concerning consider consideration construction corporate cost decision denied designated determine discussion Docket domestic earth station effect established existing facilities fact Fairness FCC 2d filed further grant hearing indicated initial INTELSAT interest investment involved issue letter licensee Manual matter networks Notice obligations offering operation Order parties permit petition present private line procedures proceeding programming proposed public interest question Radio reasonable received record regarding Report request response result revisions Rules satellite separate serve showing specific staff structure studio submitted supra tariff Telephone television tion transponders United violation
170. lappuse - If any licensee shall permit any person who is a legally qualified candidate for any public office to use a broadcasting station, he shall afford equal opportunities to all other such candidates for that office in the use of such broadcasting station: Provided, That such licensee shall have no power of censorship over the material broadcast under the provisions of this section. No obligation is hereby imposed upon any licensee to allow the use of its station by any such candidate.
480. lappuse - No corporation shall acquire, directly or indirectly, the whole or any part of the stock or other share capital and no corporation subject to the jurisdiction of the Federal Trade Commission shall acquire the whole or any part of the assets of...
330. lappuse - ... act, matter or thing in this act prohibited or declared to be unlawful...
328. lappuse - USC § 202(a) ("It shall be unlawful for any common carrier to make any unjust or unreasonable discrimination in charges, practices, classifications, regulations, facilities, or services for or in connection with like communication service, directly or indirectly, by any means or device...
289. lappuse - Act over or by means of such additional or extended line of railroad, unless and until there shall first have been obtained from the Commission a certificate that the present or future public convenience and necessity require or will require the construction, or operation, or construction and operation, of such additional or extended line...
228. lappuse - All charges, practices, classifications, and regulations for and in connection with such communication service, shall be just and reasonable, and any such charge, practice, classification, or regulation that is unjust or unreasonable is hereby declared to be unlawful...
375. lappuse - The Commission, at any time after the filing of such original application and during the term of any such license, may require from an applicant or licensee further written statements of fact to enable it to determine whether such original application should be granted or denied or such license revoked. Such application and/or such statement of fact shall be signed by the applicant and/or licensee under oath or affirmation.
61. lappuse - Such final report shall contain a detailed statement of the findings and conclusions of the Commission together with its recommendations for such legislation as it deems appropriate.
170. lappuse - Nothing in the foregoing sentence shall be construed as relieving broadcasters, in connection with the presentation of newscasts, news interviews, news documentaries, and on-the-spot coverage of news events, from the obligation imposed upon them under this Act to operate in the public interest and to afford reasonable opportunity for the discussion of conflicting views on issues of public importance.
170. lappuse - ... (3) bona fide news documentary (if the appearance of the candidate is incidental to the presentation of the subject or subjects covered by the news documentary), or (4) on-the-spot coverage of bona fide news events (including but not limited to political conventions and activities incidental thereto), shall not be deemed to be use of a broadcasting station within the meaning of this subsection.