Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action adopted agreements Agriculture Alberto American republics Antonio appendix Approved Argentine Associated Country Women Association Buenos Aires Bureau Carlos carried Chairman Charles Clubs Committee concerning consideration considered continent Convention cooperation December delegates Department desire discussion economic effect effort England established existing Farm Federation Federation of Women's Felipe George give given governments groups High Contracting Parties Home important included Inter-American Conference interest Jiménez John José JUNE leaders live Luis Maintenance of Peace Manuel María marketing means measures meeting ment Miguel Miss Mary nations Office organizations Pan American Pan American Union Panama possible present President principles problems promote Ratified recommended relations reported represented resolution respective Roberto rural schools Secretary session signed Smith spirit tion trade treaties United various Virginia Women's Institutes young
135. lappuse - The High Contracting Parties solemnly declare in the names of their respective peoples that they condemn recourse to war for the solution of international controversies, and renounce it as an instrument of national policy in their relations with one another.
116. lappuse - The recognition that every war or threat of war affects directly or indirectly all civilized peoples, and endangers the great principles of liberty and justice which constitute the American ideal and the standard of American international policy...
127. lappuse - Who, having communicated their full powers, found in good and due form, have agreed as follows : Article 1. The high contracting parties...
146. lappuse - Who, after having deposited their Full Powers found to be in good and due form, have agreed as follows : Article I. The High Contracting Parties bind themselves to...
148. lappuse - The instruments of ratification shall be deposited in the archives of the Pan American Union in Washington, which shall notify the signatory Governments of said deposit. Such notification shall be considered as an exchange of ratifications.
59. lappuse - ... are to serve on each committee. A Committee on Initiatives shall be organized, composed of the presidents of delegations and presided over by the president of the Conference. At the first plenary session the president, with the approval of the Conference, shall name a Committee on Credentials.
172. lappuse - That every act susceptible of disturbing the peace of America affects each and every one of them, and justifies the initiation of the procedure of consultation provided for in the Convention for the Maintenance.
171. lappuse - The Governments of the American Republics, having considered: That they have a common likeness in their democratic form of government, and their common ideals of peace and justice, manifested in the several Treaties and Conventions which they have signed for the purpose of constituting a purely American system...
119. lappuse - Cordell Hull, Sumner Welles, Alexander W. Weddell, Adolf A. Berle Jr., Alexander F. Whitney, Charles G. Fenwick, Michael Francis Doyle, Elise F. Musser. - Chile: Miguel Cruchaga Tocornal, Luis Barros Borgoño, Félix Nieto del Río, Ricardo Montaner Bello. Ecuador: Humberto Albornoz, Antonio Pons, José Gabriel Navarro, Francisco Guarderas, Eduardo Salazar Gómez.