Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
actual adoption amendment amount annual annum appointed appropriation Assembly attorney authority Baton Rouge bill bonds cause cent circuit citizens civil clerk collected compose constitution contract Convention corporation courts of appeal criminal debt District Court duties East elected electors exceed exclusive executive exempt expenses fees five fixed four fund Governor grant held hereby hold hundred dollars impeachment interest issue January judges judicial jurisdiction justice less levee Lieutenant Governor limits Louisiana manner March ment Mondays municipal necessary paid parish of Orleans passed person prescribed President provided by law qualified receive recorded regulating Relative removal Representative District respective returns salary Second Secretary Senate Senatorial District session sheriff suit Supreme Court taken taxes and licenses term thereof Third thousand dollars tion United vacancy vote voters ward warrants West
39. lappuse - I do solemnly swear that I will administer justice without respect to persons, and do equal right to the poor and to the rich ; and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge all the duties incumbent on me as , according to the best of my abilities and understanding, agreeably to the Constitution and laws of the United States.
18. lappuse - Every bill which shall have passed the Legislative Assembly shall, before it becomes a law, be presented to the Governor; if he approve, he shall sign it; but if not, he shall return it with his objections to that House in which it shall have originated, which House shall enter the objections at large upon the journal, and proceed to reconsider it.
22. lappuse - All judges, by virtue of their office, shall be conservators of the peace throughout the State. The style of all process shall be, "The State of Louisiana." All prosecutions shall be carried on in the name and by the authority of the State of Louisiana, and conclude : "Against the peace and dignity of the same.
8. lappuse - The legislative authority of this State shall be vested in a General Assembly, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives...
16. lappuse - The Supreme Executive power of this State shall be vested in a Chief Magistrate who shall be styled the Governor of the State of Iowa.
59. lappuse - Any association or corporation, organized for the purpose, shall have the right to construct and operate a railroad between any points within this State, and to connect at the State line with railroads of other States.
18. lappuse - The Governor shall nominate, and by and with the consent of the Senate, appoint all officers whose offices are established by this Constitution, or which may be created by law, and whose appointment or election is not otherwise provided for.
45. lappuse - ... shall be an elector, and shall be entitled to vote at any election by the people...
58. lappuse - ... the exercise of the police power of the state shall never be abridged or so construed as to permit corporations to conduct their business in such manner as to infringe the equal rights of individuals or the general well being of the state.