Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
additional analysis answer application battery believe block booster cameras carried cause centers Chairman changes Channel command committee complete components concerned conducted continue contract contractor correct cost direction discussed effect effort engine exist experience facilities fact failure Figure flight fuel going GURNEY important improve increase indicated industry initial KARTH KREUZER Laboratory launch launch vehicle lunar mission moon NASA NEWELL Nicks normal nuclear objectives Office operation organization payload performance period PICKERING possible present probably problems propellant propulsion question Ranger reason recommendations relationship relay reliability responsibility result rocket schedule SCHURMEIER signal solid space spacecraft specific stage statement studies success switch technical telemetry temperature Thank things tion turn TV Subsystem voltage WEBB
630. lappuse - District, which may require or involve the employment of laborers or mechanics shall contain a provision that no laborer or mechanic doing any part of the work contemplated by the contract, in the employ of the contractor or any sub-contractor contractIng for any part of said work contemplated, shall be required or permitted to work more than eight hours in any one calendar day...
631. lappuse - Payroll records will be maintained during the course of the work and preserved for a period of three years thereafter for all laborers and mechanics working at the site of the work. Such records will contain the name and address of each such employee, his correct classification, rate of pay, daily and weekly number of hours worked, deductions made and actual wages paid.
625. lappuse - ... against the United States in the Court of Claims for the recovery of his reasonable and entire compensation for such use and manufacture.
622. lappuse - During the performance of this contract, the contractor agrees as follows: "(1) The contractor will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed, color, or national origin. The contractor will take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, creed, color, or national origin.
630. lappuse - Part 3)) the full amounts due at time of payment, computed at wage rates not less than those contained in the wage determination decision of the Secretary of Labor which is attached hereto and made a part hereof, regardless of any contractual relationship which may be alleged to exist between the Contractor or subcontractor and such laborers and mechanics...
630. lappuse - ... the Government may, by written notice to the contractor terminate his right to proceed with the work or such part of the work as to which there has been a failure to pay said required wages and to prosecute the work to completion by contract or otherwise, and the contractor and his sureties shall be liable to the Government for any excess costs occasioned the Government thereby.
622. lappuse - Contractor will send to each labor union or representative of workers with which he has a collective bargaining agreement or other contract or understanding, a notice, to be provided by the agency contracting officer, advising the said labor union or workers...
623. lappuse - Committee for purposes of investigation to ascertain compliance with such rules, regulations, and orders. '(6) In the event of the contractor's noncompliance with the nondiscrimination clauses of this contract or with any of the said rules, regulations, or orders, this contract may be cancelled, terminated, or suspended in whole or...
627. lappuse - Nothing contained In this clause shall Imply a license to the Government under any patent or be construed as affecting the scope of any license or other right otherwise granted to the Government under any patent.