Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acres additional Administration Affairs Agreement agriculture amendment American Samoa amount annual approval assignment Associated authorized Basin bill California capacity Chairman committee Company completed Congress connection construction contract cost delivery demand Department economic effect electric electric power Engineers equipment estimated excess facilities farms Federal fish flood going Government grant hydroelectric important improvement increase industrial installed interest Interior irrigation kilowatt-hours kilowatts land lease legislation limited ment meters miles million Missouri month navigation needed operation Oregon Pacific Northwest party peaking power percent period plant possible power and energy power capacity preference present problem production projects proposed purchase reason received reclamation reservoir River road scheduled Secretary Senator Soviet supply term tion transmission United Valley Western Willamette Valley
26. lappuse - Interior, who shall transmit and dispose of such power and energy in such manner as to encourage the most widespread use thereof at the lowest possible rates to consumers consistent with sound business principles, the rate schedules to become effective upon confirmation and approval by the Federal Power Commission.
57. lappuse - ... for each laborer or mechanic for every calendar day in which such employee is required or permitted to labor more than eight hours upon said work without receiving compensation computed in accordance with this article, and all penalties thus imposed shall be withheld for the use and benefit of the Government...
7. lappuse - The expenses of the committee under this resolution, which shall not exceed $ , shall be paid from the contingent fund of the Senate upon vouchers approved by the chairman of the committee.
39. lappuse - The Contractor warrants that no person or selling agency has been employed or retained to solicit or secure this contract upon an agreement or understanding for a commission, percentage, brokerage, or contingent fee, excepting bona fide employees or bona fide established commercial or selling agencies maintained by the Contractor for the purpose of securing business.
39. lappuse - Company for each laborer or mechanic for every calendar day in which such employee is required or permitted to labor more than eight hours upon said work...
58. lappuse - ... agencies maintained by the Contractor for the purpose of securing business. For breach or violation of this warranty the Government shall have the right to annul this Contract without liability or in its discretion to deduct from the contract price or consideration, or otherwise recover, the full amount of such commission, percentage, brokerage, or contingent fee.
18. lappuse - The Secretary of the Interior is charged with the supervision of public business relating to * * * the Indians...
39. lappuse - Contractor or any subcontractor engaged in the performance of this contract shall be computed on a basic day rate of eight hours per day; and work in excess of eight hours per day is permitted...
161. lappuse - Congress, all the military, civil, and judicial powers exercised by the officers of the existing government of the same shall be vested in such person or persons and shall be exercised in such manner as the President of the United States shall direct for maintaining and protecting the inhabitants of Louisiana in the free enjoyment of their liberty, property, and religion.