Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
39 Stat 41 Stat absence acceptance accused act of June action alleged allowances amended amount applicable appointment appropriation Army authority camp charged civil civilian claim commanding commission committed confinement Congress constitute construction contract conviction Corps court court-martial CROSS-REFERENCES damage Department determining discharge duty effect employees enlisted entitled evidence execution expenses fact Federal finding furnished further Government grade guilty Held included intent issued July jurisdiction land leave legally limits March meaning Medical ment military military service months National Defense Act National Guard necessary offense officer operation organization paragraph payment performed period person present prior proof proper punishment question reason received record Regular regulations request Reserve Reserve officer retired Secretary sentence serving soldier specification statute sufficient tion trial United violation witness
444. lappuse - That this provision shall not be construed to prohibit the interchange of passes for the officers, agents, and employees of common carriers, and their families: nor to prohibit any common carrier from carrying passengers free with the object of providing relief in cases of general epidemic, pestilence, or other calamitous visitation...
505. lappuse - ... to require or permit any such laborer or mechanic to work more than eight hours in any calendar day except in case of extraordinary emergency.
481. lappuse - Unless otherwise authorized by the buyer, the seller must make such contract with the carrier on behalf of the buyer as may be reasonable, having regard to the nature of the goods and the other circumstances of the case. If the seller...
639. lappuse - Guard shall be of three kinds, namely, general courts-martial, special courts-martial, and summary courts-martial. They shall be constituted like and have cognizance of the same subjects, and possess like powers except as to punishments as similar courts provided for by the laws and regulations governing the Army of the United States...
182. lappuse - All retainers to the camp and all persons accompanying or serving with the armies of the United States without the territorial jurisdiction of the United States, and in time of war all such retainers and persons accom.
430. lappuse - ... the person whose removal is sought shall have notice of the same and of any charges preferred against him, and be furnished with a copy thereof, and...
762. lappuse - No advertisement, notice, or proposal for any Executive Department of the Government, or for any bureau thereof, or for any office therewith connected, shall be published in any newspaper whatever, except In pursuance of a written authority for such publication from the head of such Department ; and no bill for any such advertising, or publication, shall be paid, unless there be presented, with such bill, a copy of such written authority.
718. lappuse - Corps of corresponding grade, warrant officer, chief petty officer, or petty officer (first class), having a wife or dependent child or children, is ordered to make a permanent change of station, the United States shall furnish transportation in kind from funds appropriated for the transportation of the Army, the Navy, the Marine Corps, the Coast Guard, the Coast and Geodetic Survey, and the Public Health Service to his new station for the wife and dependent child or children: Provided, That for...
448. lappuse - It shall not be lawful for any person appointed after the first day of June, one thousand eight hundred and seventy-two, as an officer, clerk, or employee in any of the Departments, to act as counsel, attorney, or agent for prosecuting any claim against the United States which was pending in either of said Departments while he was such officer, clerk, or employee...