Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
act entitled act shall take additional aforesaid allowance amended amount annual application appointed appropriated Approved April approved March Assembly assessment authorized bonds borough boundary building cause certified CHAPTER clerk commission commissioners common Company compensation construction contract corporation cost court direction district duties election ENACTED entitled An act expenses fifty filed fire five five hundred dollars four fund further governing body governor hereafter hereby hold hundred and five improvement interest issued Jersey lands lease less machine manner Manufacturing meeting ment municipality necessary notice orphans owner oyster paid payment person purchase receive record regulate relating repealed respecting Revision river road salary secretary Senate street supplement take effect immediately term thence thereof thousand dollars thousand eight hundred thousand nine hundred tion town township trustees voting
485. lappuse - And any such copy of the record of a birth or death, when properly certified by the State Registrar to be a true copy thereof, shall be prima facie evidence in all courts and places of the facts therein stated.
321. lappuse - Controller shall draw his warrant on the State Treasurer in favor of the Treasurer of the Board for the same.
78. lappuse - An act to regulate the ascertainment and payment of compensation for property condemned or taken for public use...
353. lappuse - The degrees of kindred shall be computed according to the rule of the civil law ; and kindred of the half blood shall inherit equally with those of the whole blood, in the same degree, unless the inheritance came to the intestate by descent, devise, or gift of some one of his ancestors, in which case all those who are not of the blood of such ancestor shall be excluded from such inheritance.
398. lappuse - ... shall, upon conviction, be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor, and fined in a sum not less than ten nor more than...
471. lappuse - No person shall distribute or sell, or offer for distribution or sale, or have in possession with intent to distribute or sell, any...
79. lappuse - ... make reports of its doings, conclusions and recommendations to each session of the legislature, and from time to time publish, in a popular manner and print for popular distribution, in bulletin or other form, such of its conclusions and recommendations as may be of immediate public interest.
182. lappuse - An act for the protection of certain kinds of birds, game and fish, to regulate their method of capture, and to provide open and close seasons for such capture and possession (Revision of 1903)," approved April fourteenth, one thousand nine hundred and three.
393. lappuse - ... of names of persons not in nomination, or wholly of names of persons not in nomination by any party. Such irregular ballot shall be deposited, written or affixed in or upon the receptacle or device provided on the machine for that purpose.