Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
act shall take action aforesaid agent amount answer appear appointed Approved February assessment association auditor authorized bill bond bridge cause certificate charge collected commissioners copy corporation Council and House county clerk court damages decree deed deemed defendant directed directors district dollars duties effect election enacted entitled evidence execution filed five force fund give guardian held hereby hold House of Representatives hundred incorporated interest issue judges justice keep lands less lots manner meeting mortgage necessary notice oath owner paid party passage perform person precinct proceed proper purchase railroad real estate receipt received record residence respective road seal secretary sold statement taken taxes term Territory of Nebraska therein thereof tion town treasurer trustees United vote warrant writing
130. lappuse - A clergyman, or other minister of any religion, shall not be allowed to disclose a confession made to him, in his professional character, in the course of discipline, enjoined by the rules or practice of the religious body, to which he belongs.
71. lappuse - ... unless the same be accompanied by an immediate delivery, and be followed by an actual and continued change of possession...
42. lappuse - ... of the corporation shall be jointly and severally liable for all the debts of the corporation then existing, and for all that shall be contracted before such notice is given...
118. lappuse - That place shall be considered and held to be the residence of a person in which his habitation is fixed, and to which, whenever he is absent, he has the intention of returning.
36. lappuse - ... conviction thereof shall be punished by imprisonment in the penitentiary for a term of not less than one year nor more than ten years, or by a fine of not more than one thousand dollars, or by both such imprisonment and fine.
118. lappuse - The mere intention to acquire a new residence, without the fact of removal, shall avail nothing; neither shall the fact of removal without the intention.
132. lappuse - ... shall be made by such of the stockholders as shall attend for that purpose, either in person or by proxy.
140. lappuse - A bell of at least thirty pounds weight, or a steam whistle, shall be placed on each locomotive engine, and shall be rung or whistled at the distance of at least eighty rods from the place where the said road shall cross any other road or street...