Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
95 Stat accordance activities administration agency on aging allotted amended November amended October amount application appropriate approve area agency assistance assure authorized carry Commissioner comprehensive conduct consultation contains contracts coordination cost December 29 demonstration designated determines develop disabilities economic effective elderly employment established evaluation extent facilities Federal Finding fiscal funds furnished grants greatest hearing housing income Indian Labor legal assistance long-term low-income meals means meet ment mental minority Native necessary needs nonprofit November 29 nutrition services October 18 October 9 Office OLDER AMERICANS ACT older individuals ombudsman operation opportunities organization outreach paragraph participate particular persons plan shall provide planning and service policies prevention programs projects received recommendations referral regarding relating representative require residing respect Secretary serv service area services provided social submit subsection supportive services term tion unit
46. lappuse - Islands. (b) The amount of any State's allotment under subsection (a) for any fiscal year which the Commissioner determines will not be required for such fiscal year shall be available for reallotment from time to time, on such dates during such year as the Commissioner may fix, to other States in proportion to the original allotments to such States under...
32. lappuse - Federal funds under this title, and (ii) provide satisfactory assurance that such fiscal control and fund accounting procedures will be adopted as may be necessary to assure proper disbursement of, and accounting for, Federal funds paid under this title to the State, including...
76. lappuse - State needs and will be able to use for such year; and the total of such reductions shall be similarly reallotted among the States whose proportionate amounts were not so reduced. Any amount reallotted to a State under this subsection during a year shall be deemed part of its allotment under subsection (a) for that year.
23. lappuse - Council shall be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, in the same manner as persons employed intermittently in the Government service are allowed expenses under section 5703 (b) of title 5 of the United States Code.
46. lappuse - SEC. 406. Payments pursuant to a grant or contract under this title may be made (after necessary adjustments on account of previously made overpayments or underpayments) in advance or by way of reimbursement, and in such installments, as the Commissioner may determine.
37. lappuse - ... any facility used or to be used for sectarian instruction or as a place for religious worship...
81. lappuse - ... (2) set forth a program for carrying out the purposes set forth in paragraph (a) or paragraph (b) of section 303 and provide for such methods of administration as are necessary for the proper and efficient operation...
20. lappuse - Act; and (16) develop, in coordination with other agencies, a national plan for meeting the needs for trained personnel in the field of aging, and for training persons for carrying out programs related to the purposes of this Act, and conduct and provide for the conducting of such training.
44. lappuse - State, the dissemination of information so obtained, the provision of short-term training to personnel of public or nonprofit private agencies and organizations engaged in the operation of programs authorized by this Act, and the carrying out of demonstration projects of statewide significance relating to the initiation, expansion, or improvement of social service.
83. lappuse - ... (b) Payments under this part pursuant to a grant or contract may be made (after necessary adjustment, in the case of grants, on account of previously made overpayments or underpayments) in advance or by way of reimbursement, and in such installments and on such conditions, as the Commissioner may determine.