Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
1969 Amendments 1973 Amendments accordance action activities added administration aged sixty agency agency on aging allotment amount application appropriated approved area plan assist assure authorized basis bears carry centum Commissioner conduct consultation contained coordinated costs court deemed demonstrating Department designated determines educational effective eligible individuals employment enactment ending June 30 established evaluations exceed extent facilities Federal field of aging finds fiscal year ending footnote funds further grants or contracts homes housing improve institution Islands July less living means meet ments mortgage necessary needs nonprofit nutrition Older Americans older persons operation opportunities organization paragraph participants payments period personnel planning and service prescribe programs projects pursuant receive recipients referred regulations reports respect Secretary section 303 serv social services subsection sums sums appropriated supported term tion transportation United
45. lappuse - State plan approved under subsection (a) , finds that (1) the State plan has been so changed that it no longer complies with the provisions of subsection (a), or (2) in the administration of the plan there is a failure to comply substantially with any such provision...
25. lappuse - ... (5) provide such methods of administration (including methods relating to the establishment and maintenance of personnel standards on a merit basis, except that the Secretary shall exercise no authority with respect to the selection, tenure of office, and compensation of any individual employed in accordance with such methods) as are found by the Secretary to be necessary for the proper and efficient operation of the plan...
32. lappuse - Labor shall have, with respect to the labor standards specified in this paragraph, the authority and functions set forth in Reorganization Plan Numbered 14 of 1950 (15 FR 3176; 64 Stat. 1267), and section 2 of the Act of June 13, 1934, as amended (40 USC 276c).
27. lappuse - State plan not affected by such failure). (c) A State which is dissatisfied with a final action of the Secretary under subsection (a) or (b) may appeal to the United States court of appeals for the circuit in which the State is located, by filing a petition with such court within sixty days after such final action.
28. lappuse - The judgment of the court affirming or setting aside, in whole or in part, any action of the Commissioner shall be final, subject to review by the Supreme Court of the United States upon certiorari or certification as provided in section 1254 of title 28, United States Code.
48. lappuse - ... (2) The Commodity Credit Corporation shall dispose of food commodities under section 416 of the Agricultural Act of 1949 (7 USC 1431) by donating them to a recipient of a grant or contract to be used for providing nutritional services in accordance with the provisions of this title.
28. lappuse - Commissioner shall be final, subject to review by the Supreme Court of the United States upon certiorari or certification as provided in section 1254 of title 28, United States Code. The commencement of proceedings under this subsection shall not, unless so specifically ordered by the court, operate as a stay of the Commissioner's action.
46. lappuse - Secretary thereupon shall file in the court the record of the proceedings on which he based his action, as provided in section 2112 of title 28, United States Code.
2. lappuse - Nation are entitled to, and it is the joint and several duty and responsibility of the governments of the United States and of the several States and their political subdivisions to assist our older people to secure equal opportunity to the full and free enjoyment of the following objectives: ( 1 ) An adequate income in retirement in accordance with the American standard of living.