Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
88 Stat 92 Stat accordance action activities added Administrator agency amended amount annual applicable appropriate approved areas assistance authorized buildings carry chapter classified Code Commission Committee complete conduct Congress construction contained costs demonstration Department designated determined disposal EFFECTIVE DATE enacted energy energy conservation established existing extent facilities Federal findings fiscal functions funds grants guarantee hazardous waste housing inserted issued later limited manufactured means ment necessary note under section Office operation paragraph performance period persons Petroleum Policy prescribed President prior procedures projects proposed pursuant reasonable received regulations relating Repealed requirements Research Reserve respect result rule Secretary SECTION REFERRED solar standards Stat storage subchapter submit Subsec substituted term TEXT tion transferred United urban utilization waste
217. lappuse - Secretary, and shall file in the court the record of the further proceedings. Such new or modified findings of fact shall likewise be conclusive if supported by substantial evidence.
196. lappuse - No person in the United States shall on the ground of race, color, national origin, or sex be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity funded in whole or in part with funds made available under this title.
329. lappuse - An amendment to the notion * shall not be in order, and it shall not be in order to move to reconsider the vote by which the motion was agreed to or disagreed to.
327. lappuse - Congress (1) as an exercise of the rulemaking power of the Senate and the House of Representatives, respectively, and as such they are deemed a part of the rules of each House, respectively, but applicable only with respect to the procedure to be followed in that House in the case of resolutions described by subsection f.
374. lappuse - State may, within sixty days after notice of such action, file with the United States court of appeals for the circuit in which such State is located a petition for review of that action. A copy of the petition shall be forthwith transmitted by the clerk of the court to the Secretary.
163. lappuse - The district courts shall have jurisdiction, without regard to the amount in controversy or the citizenship of the parties, to enforce such an emission standard or limitation, or such an order, or to order the Administrator to perform such act or duty, as the case may be.
286. lappuse - Witnesses summoned under the provisions of this section shall be paid the same fees and mileage as are paid to witnesses in the courts of the United States. In case of contumacy by, or refusal to obey a subpena served, upon any persons subject to this part, the Commission and the Secretary may each seek an order from the district court of...
286. lappuse - ... the district court of the United States for any district in which such person is found or resides or...
329. lappuse - No amendment to such motion shall be in order and it shall not be in 'order to move to reconsider the vote by which such motion is agreed to or disagreed to.
388. lappuse - The consent of the Congress is hereby given to two or more States to negotiate and enter into agreements or compacts, not in conflict with any law or treaty of the United States, for (1) cooperative effort and mutual assistance for the prevention and control of...