Compilation of Selected Acts Within the Jurisdiction of the Committee on Energy and Commerce: Food, Drug, and Related Law : Including Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, Controlled Substances Act ...
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1993 - 459 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action active additive administrative agency amended amount animal drug application appropriate approval Attorney authorized basis cause certification chemical clause Commission committee conduct contains controlled substance conviction court deemed defendant described designated determines device distribution district drug effective employee enactment enforcement established evidence exemption export Federal fees filed final finds hearing human importer imprisonment individual ingredient intended interest issued labeling listed manufacturer material means meeting ment narcotic necessary notice offense officer otherwise paragraph patent period person petition prescribed prior procedures proceedings proposed pursuant reasonable receive recommendations records referred registration regulation relating representative request respect rules safety schedule Secretary sentence Service specified standard statement submitted subparagraph subsection term testing thereof tion United United States Code unless violation
179. lappuse - ... file a petition with the United States court of appeals for the circuit wherein such person resides or has his principal place of business, for a judicial review of such order.
6. lappuse - ... generally recognized, among experts qualified by scientific training and experience to evaluate its safety, as having been adequately shown through scientific procedures (or, in the case of a substance used in food prior to January 1, 1958, through either scientific procedures or experience based on common use in food) to be safe under the conditions of its intended use.
129. lappuse - ... that the drug will have the effect it purports or is represented to have under the conditions of use prescribed, recommended, or suggested in the proposed labeling...
179. lappuse - Code. (2) If the petitioner applies to the court for leave to adduce additional evidence, and shows to the satisfaction of the court that such additional evidence is material and that there were reasonable grounds for the failure to adduce such evidence in the proceeding before the...
10. lappuse - The alteration, mutilation, destruction, obliteration, or removal of the whole or any part of the labeling of, or the doing of any other act with respect to, a food, drug, device, or cosmetic, if such act is done while such article is held for sale (whether or not the first sale) after shipment in interstate commerce and results in such article being adulterated or misbranded.
399. lappuse - The notice shall include (1) a statement of the time, place, and nature of public rule making proceedings; (2) reference to the legal authority under which the rule is proposed; and (3) either the terms or substance of the proposed rule or a description of the subjects and issues involved.
399. lappuse - This section applies, according to the provisions thereof, in every case of adjudication required by statute to be determined on the record after opportunity for an agency hearing...
45. lappuse - In determining the quantity of such added substance to be tolerated in or on different articles of food the Secretary shall take into account the extent to which the use of such substance is required or cannot be avoided in the production of each such article, and the other ways in which the consumer may be affected by the same or other poisonous or deleterious substances.
438. lappuse - Executive order; (2) related solely to the internal personnel rules and practices of an agency; (3) specifically exempted from disclosure by statute (other than section 552b of this title), provided that such statute (A) requires that the matters be withheld from the public in such a manner as to leave no discretion on the issue, or (B) establishes particular criteria for withholding or refers to particular types of matters to be withheld...
416. lappuse - ... affect a member of the public; unless the materials are promptly published and copies offered for sale. To the extent required to prevent a clearly unwarranted invasion of personal privacy, an agency may delete identifying details when it makes available or publishes an opinion, statement of policy, interpretation, or staff manual or instruction. However, in each case the justification for the deletion shall be explained fully in writing.