Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance activities administration adoption agency agreement amount application appropriate approved assistance attained authorized basis beginning calendar carry certified child clause Code Commissioner of Social costs deemed defined in section described determined disability effect eligible employee employment ending entitled equal established exclusion extent facility Federal filed finds fiscal furnished grant hospital income increase individual individual's insurance benefits Internal Revenue Code less means meet ment month monthly necessary notice officer organization otherwise paid paragraph parent payable payment percent performed period person preceding prior procedures pursuant quarter reason received reduced referred regulations relating representative request resident respect retirement Secretary self-employment serv Social Security Social Security Administration specified spouse standards subparagraph subsection term tion Trust Fund United wages
565. lappuse - Columbia, within the jurisdiction of which the inquiry is carried on or within the jurisdiction of which said person guilty of contumacy or refusal to obey is found or resides or transacts business, upon application by the...
330. lappuse - Federal share" for any State shall be 100 per centum less the State percentage and the State percentage shall be that percentage which bears the same ratio to 50 per centum as the per capita income of such State bears to the per capita income of the continental United States (excluding Alaska), except that (1) the Federal share...
212. lappuse - Section 223 (d) (1) (2) (3) defines disability as the inability to engage in any substantial gainful activity by reason of any medically determinable physical or mental impairment which can be expected to result in death or which has lasted or can be expected to last for a continuous period of not less than 12 months.
131. lappuse - In the employ of the operator of a farm in handling, planting, drying, packing, packaging, processing, freezing, grading, storing, or delivering to storage or to market or to a carrier for transportation to market in its unmanufactured state, any agricultural or horticultural commodity, but only if [such service is performed as an incident to ordinary farming operations...
252. lappuse - ... the court the record of the further proceedings. Such new or modified findings of fact shall likewise be conclusive if supported by substantial evidence.
673. lappuse - For the purpose of enabling each State to furnish financial assistance, as far as practicable under the conditions in such State...
554. lappuse - Secretary thereupon shall file in the court the record of the proceedings on which he based his determination as provided in section 2112 of title 28, United States Code. 2i (4) The findings of fact by the Secretary, if supported by substantial evidence, shall be conclusive; but the court, for good cause shown, may remand the case to the Secretary to take...
517. lappuse - Such investments may be made only in interest-bearing obligations of the United States or in obligations guaranteed as to both principal and interest by the United States.
288. lappuse - Interest on loans made under this section shall be at a rate not less than (i) a rate determined by the Secretary of the Treasury taking into consideration the current average market yield on outstanding marketable obligations of the United States with remaining periods to maturity comparable to the average maturities of such loans adjusted to the nearest one-eighth of 1 per centum, plus (ii) an allowance adequate in the judgment of the Secretary of Transportation to cover administrative costs and...