Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action adopted agencies agree Agreement relating Agricultural amended applicable appropriate approved ARTICLE assistance August authorized Bank Board Canal carry Central charges Charter Commission Committee commodities concerning Conference consider Consultation Contracting Parties Convention cooperation Council Cuba December decision determine duties economic effective entered into force established Exchange of notes Executive exports February financing Foreign functions Fund Government Governors granted guaranties imports increase industrial institutions integration Inter-American interest investment January July June Latin American loans March matters measures Meeting Member Countries ment necessary November October operations Organization Panama paragraph participation peace period persons present President procedures programs Progress projects provisions Public referred regional representatives Republic Republic of Panama request respect Secretary September Signed social Stat technical territory TIAS tion trade Treaty United UNTS vote Washington
216. lappuse - Nations undertakes to respect the exclusively international character of the responsibilities of the Secretary-General and the staff and not to seek to influence them in the discharge of their responsibilities.
90. lappuse - ... transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act, as amended, and the purposes for which securities may be issued under that Act, as amended, are extended to include any purchases of such notes and obligations.
368. lappuse - In the performance of their duties the Secretary-General and the staff shall not seek or receive instructions from any government or from any other authority external to the Organization. They shall refrain from any action which might reflect on their position as international officials responsible only to the Organization.
78. lappuse - The paramount consideration in the employment of the staff and in the determination of the conditions of service shall be the necessity of securing the highest standards of efficiency, competence, and integrity. Due regard shall be paid to the importance of recruiting the staff on as wide a geographical basis as possible.
505. lappuse - Roosevelt, President of the United States of America, have caused the said Treaty to be made public, to the end that the same and every article and clause thereof may be observed and fulfilled with good faith by the United States of America and the citizens thereof.
172. lappuse - Confident that the true significance of American solidarity and good neighborliness can only mean the consolidation on this continent, within the framework of democratic institutions, of a system of individual liberty and social justice based on respect for the essential rights of man...
215. lappuse - The Security Council shall be so organized as to be able to function continuously. Each member of the Security Council shall for this purpose be represented at all times at the seat of the organization.
103. lappuse - United States-flag commercial vessels, to the extent such vessels are available at fair and reasonable rates...
117. lappuse - ... Inviolability or the Integrity of the territory or the sovereignty or political independence of any American State should be affected by an armed attack or by an act of aggression that Is not an armed attack, or by an extracontinental conflict, or by a conflict between two or more American States, or by any other fact or situation that might endanger the peace of America...
474. lappuse - States in perpetuity the use, occupation and control of any other lands and waters outside of the zone above described which may be necessary and convenient for the construction, maintenance, operation, sanitation and protection of the said Canal...