Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
aforesaid amount appear application appointed Assignee authority Bank Board called Canada cause certificate charged claim coin committed Common Company complaint conviction copy Corporation costs Court creditors custody deemed defendant directed Directors discharge District or County dollars duties effect evidence execution false felony forged gaol or place give given granted guilty guilty of felony hard labour held hundred imprisoned indictment Insolvent intent issue Judge Justice or Justices land letters liable Majesty's manner matter meeting ment mentioned months notice oath offence officer otherwise paid party passed patent payment Peace penalty Penitentiary person place of confinement possession present proceedings Province punishable received respecting seal shareholders shares solitary confinement sufficient Summons taken term less term not exceeding therein thereof thing tion trial United Counties unlawfully unless vessel warrant Whosoever witness writing
289. lappuse - Statutes," or vice versa, nor for that any Person mentioned in the Indictment is designated by a Name of Office, or other descriptive Appellation, instead of his proper Name, nor for omitting to state the Time at which the Offence was committed in any Case where Time is not of the Essence of the Offence, nor for stating the Time imperfectly, nor for stating the Offence to have been committed on a Day subsequent to the finding of the Indictment, or...
iii. lappuse - Union, and on Address from the Houses of the Parliament of Canada to admit Rupert's Land and the North-western Territory, or either of them, into the Union, on such Terms and Conditions in each Case as are in the Addresses expressed and as the Queen thinks fit to approve, subject to the Provisions of this Act...
519. lappuse - ... prescribing the terms and conditions thereof, the mode of carrying the same into effect, the name of the new corporation, the number and names of the directors and other officers thereof, and who shall be the first directors and officers, and their places of residence, the number of shares of the...
284. lappuse - ... such person shall not by reason thereof be entitled to be acquitted, but the jury shall be at liberty to return as their verdict that the defendant is not guilty of the felony or misdemeanor charged, but is guilty of an attempt to commit the same...
86. lappuse - Each shareholder, until the whole amount of hit* stock has been paid up, shall be individually liable to the creditors of the company to an amount equal to that not paid up thereon, but. shall not be liable to an action therefor by any creditor before an execution against the company has been returned unsatisfied, in whole or in part ; and the amount due on such execution shall be the amount recoverable with costs, against such shareholder, to the extent of the amount by him due on his shares.
371. lappuse - B., &c., (stating the offence and the time and place when and where committed), and I adjudge the said AB, for his said offence, to forfeit and pay the sum of (stating the penalty, and also the compensation, if any), to be paid and applied according to law...
86. lappuse - Company, in general accordance with his powers as such under the by-laws of the Company, shall be binding upon the Company ; and in no case shall it be necessary to have the seal of the Company affixed to any such contract, agreement, engagement, bargain, bill of exchange, promissory note or cheque, or to prove that the same was made, drawn, accepted or endorsed, as the case may be, in pursuance of any by-law or special vote or order ; nor shall the party so acting as agen1.
257. lappuse - That in every presentment or indictment to be prosecuted against any person for wilful and corrupt perjury, it shall be sufficient to set forth the substance of the offence charged upon the defendant, and by what court, or before whom the oath...
306. lappuse - Provided also, that no objection shall be taken or allowed to any information, complaint, or summons, for any alleged defect therein in substance or in form, or for any variance between such information, complaint, or summons, and the evidence adduced...