Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Accra action activities adviser African Affairs agents agreement Appeals APPENDIX application arms army arrived assigned assistance authorities Barden building Bureau of African camp carried cause Chapter charges China Chinese claim Commissioner Communist Conference contd copy countries course covered Department Detail direction Director document East German Embassy equipment established EXHIBIT experts explosives fact filing forces foreign Freedom Fighters Ghana Ghanaian give given Government guerilla warfare head House ideological included independent Institute instructors intelligence interest internal invention issued June Kwame Nkrumah leaders letter March Marxism matter ment MICHIGAN months movement neo-colonialism Niger Nigeria Nkrumah Office operations organisation original Party patent person plans political position present President published received relations Republic responsibility revolutionary Russian SECRET sent Service Soviet staff struggle subversive taken Technical tion Union United youth
7. lappuse - Whoever invents or discovers any new and useful process, machine, manufacture, or composition of matter, or any new and useful improvement thereof, may obtain a patent therefor, subject to the conditions and requirements of this title.
11. lappuse - The specification shall contain a written description of the invention, and of the manner and process of making and using it, in such full, clear, concise, and exact terms as to enable any person skilled in the art to which it pertains, or with which it is most nearly connected, to make and use the same, and shall set forth the best mode contemplated by the inventor of carrying out his invention.
131. lappuse - Every Communist must grasp the truth, "political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.
4. lappuse - ... with intent to defraud in any manner, deceive, mislead, or threaten any applicant or prospective applicant, or other person having immediate or prospective business before the Office.
3. lappuse - Office, and such affidavits and depositions may be taken 'before any officer authorized by law to take depositions to be used in the courts of the United States or of the State where the officer resides. SEC. 4906. The clerk of any court of the United States, for any district or Territory wherein testimony is to be taken for use in any contested...
iv. lappuse - Seal. 3. Officers and employees. 4. Restrictions on officers and employees as to Interest In patents. 5. Bond of Commissioner and other officers.
31. lappuse - ... but in so far as the claims of the original and reissued patents are identical, such surrender shall not affect any action then pending nor abate any cause of action then existing, and the reissued patent, to the extent that its claims are identical with the original patent, shall constitute a continuation thereof and have effect continuously from the date of the original patent.
104. lappuse - Embassy hereby lodges the strongest protest with the Ghanaian Ministry of Foreign Affairs against this incident. It must be pointed out that the abovementioned arbitrary decision of the Ghanaian Ministry of Foreign Affairs was made following a whole series of steps taken by the Ghanaian side seriously damaging the relations between the two countries, such as the beating up of Chinese experts and a staff member of the Chinese Embassy, the unilateral scrapping of the Agreement on Economic and Technical...
29. lappuse - Any agreement or understanding between parties to an interference, including any collateral agreements referred to therein, made in connection with or in contemplation of the termination of the interference...
23. lappuse - Commissioner shall not be given without the concurrence of the heads of the departments and the chief officers of the agencies who caused the order to be issued. A holding of abandonment shall constitute forfeiture by the applicant, his successors, assigns, or legal representatives, or anyone in privity with him or them, of all claims against the United States based upon such invention.