Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance activities additional administration adult agreement allocated allotment amended amount application appropriate approved assistance authorized award basis carry child clause Commissioner conduct consistent contracts costs Council described described in section designated determined effect eligible agency employer employment ensure entity established evaluation Federal fiscal funds Governor gram grant improve Indian individuals individuals with disabilities institution Job Corps Labor less levels literacy living means meet ment months necessary needs officer operation Opportunities organizations paragraph participants partnership percent performance period procedures projects pursuant qualified receive recipient referred rehabilitation representatives requirements respect responsible secondary Secretary selected serve skills standards statewide submit subparagraph subsection subtitle technical education term tion United vocational and technical waiver workforce investment youth
518. lappuse - Secretary, but not exceeding $100 per day, including travel time, and while so serving away from their homes or regular places of business they may be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, as authorized by section 5703 of title 5, United States Code, for persons in the Government service employed intermittently.
280. lappuse - Interest on loans made under this section shall be at a rate not less than (i) a rate determined by the Secretary of the Treasury taking into consideration the current average market yield on outstanding marketable obligations of the United States with remaining periods to maturity comparable to the average maturities of such loans adjusted to the nearest one-eighth of 1 per centum, plus (ii) an allowance adequate in the judgment of the Secretary of Transportation to cover administrative costs and...
458. lappuse - Commissioner determines will not be required for such fiscal year shall be available for reallotment from time to time, on such dates during such year as the Commissioner may fix, to other States in proportion to the original allotments to such States under...
326. lappuse - States then forming part of the public debt; except that where such average rate is not a multiple of one-eighth of 1 per centum, the rate of interest of such special obligations shall be the multiple of one-eighth of 1 per centum next lower than such average rate.
516. lappuse - No otherwise qualified handicapped individual in the United States, as defined in section 706(7) of this title, shall, solely by reason of his handicap, be excluded from the participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance or under any program or activity conducted by any Executive agency or by the United States Postal Service.
561. lappuse - Central visual acuity of 20/200 or less in the better eye, with corrective glasses, or central visual acuity of more than 20/200 if there is a field defect in which the peripheral field has contracted to such an extent that the widest diameter of visual field subtends an angular distance no greater than 20 degrees in the better eye.
506. lappuse - Schedule under section 5332 of such title, and (2) procure temporary and intermittent services to the same extent as is authorized by section 3109 of title 5, United States Code, but at rates not to exceed $50 a day for individuals.